Renewing Wife's VISA FLR(M)

Old Aug 3rd 2022, 9:26 pm
Forum Regular

MartinBen is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Renewing Wife's VISA FLR(M)

So sat and did the online application for the wife, paid the NHS surcharge and Visa charge - there was no option for a speedy service - just their usual service which says can take up to 8-weeks so where do we stand with regards to her work? Will she get fired when her BRP expires ? Is there a way we can pay extra for faster turnaround?

We've now got to book an appointment for her biometrics which we'll get done asap.

Do we have to take all the documentation with us as the application form did not give us the opportunity to upload anything or will we get to that when we are booking the appointment? If that's the case do we then also have to take the original paperwork with us when we do the biometrics appointment?

Sorry for asking.
Old Aug 3rd 2022, 11:00 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

SanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Renewing Wife's VISA FLR(M)

As long as you have submitted the application before her current visa expires, she will come under Section and be able to remain in country and work until decision is made. If her work place asks for proof of her applying for FLR then show them printouts from your application and/or receipt docs from the HO.
https://www.gov.uk/government/public...c-and-3d-leave

Currently priority service is not available for FLR(M)

You get all the info to upload documents when you make the appointment. You don't HAVE to take all your docs to the appointment, but it is recommended just in case some docs do not upload correctly.

Old Aug 3rd 2022, 11:14 pm
Forum Regular

Thanks SanDiegogirl - much more relieved now.

Old Aug 4th 2022, 6:17 pm
Forum Regular

Can I ask another question?
Uploading documents now.

Residence in the UK - Is this where I need to drop bills etc in joint names or does that go under another category?
In 'Finances' all I've put in there is my wife's payslips for the last 6-months along with joint bank statements - is that correct?
I have a load of photos of us together - does that go in the 'Other' category?