Regarding refusal of my tier 4 visa application

Old May 14th 2013, 5:42 pm
Just Joined

MaheshPerera is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Regarding refusal of my tier 4 visa application

Dear All,
I am a student from Sri Lanka .I applied for tier-4 student visa (UK)on 16 th of January 2013 .They took almost 4 months and called me for an interview .Then they have refused my application by saying that I just have a limited knowledge about my college and course although I have gained 40 marks .So what can I do for this.
I am looking forward to hearing from you
Regards ,
Mahesh Perera
Old May 14th 2013, 5:53 pm
Ping-ponger

dunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Regarding refusal of my tier 4 visa application

Originally Posted by MaheshPerera
Dear All,
I am a student from Sri Lanka .I applied for tier-4 student visa (UK)on 16 th of January 2013 .They took almost 4 months and called me for an interview .Then they have refused my application by saying that I just have a limited knowledge about my college and course although I have gained 40 marks .So what can I do for this.
I am looking forward to hearing from you
Regards ,
Mahesh Perera
I think you need to contact the university you plan to study at - they are the arbiters of whether your previous education is of an appropriate standard.

What is 40 marks?
Old May 14th 2013, 7:59 pm
Back from India

pennylessinindia is a splendid one to beholdpennylessinindia is a splendid one to beholdpennylessinindia is a splendid one to beholdpennylessinindia is a splendid one to beholdpennylessinindia is a splendid one to beholdpennylessinindia is a splendid one to beholdpennylessinindia is a splendid one to beholdpennylessinindia is a splendid one to beholdpennylessinindia is a splendid one to beholdpennylessinindia is a splendid one to beholdpennylessinindia is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Regarding refusal of my tier 4 visa application

would suggest you post this on an immigration forum not a site for British Expats. It sounds like from your interview you did not seem to know about your course, suggesting perhaps that you were not a genuine student.
Look at www.immigrationboards.com they have a specific forum for students and if you post the full refusal notice they will be able to offer you some suggestions