Recent Canada to England Spouse Visa Timeline?

Old Aug 21st 2019, 5:59 pm
Just Joined

mrswardy90 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Recent Canada to England Spouse Visa Timeline?

Has anyone completed their spouse visa process recently from canada? I'm trying to follow all the timelines on different forums and very few people seem to be getting spousal visas for the UK... or I am just really piss poor at finding them.

My husband has PR in Canada and we have lived in both England and Canada together the last 4 years we have been married. We are planning to be leaving Dec 1st, biometrics done on the 18th of July, been 34 days since appointment, 50 days to the deadline of 12 weeks. A few minor hiccups like the appendix 2 needing to be sent in within 7 days of my appointment, I don't have my old passport so that wasn't included, but we followed all the checklist and included all that was on that checklist. I am, like everyone else, impatient but trying to calm myself down. It seems like a lot of people include a lot more than I did, but I know we are at the "awaiting decision" stage after calling the UKVI. Any information would be nice to try to piece together when I may hear something. Thanks.
Old Aug 21st 2019, 6:55 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Recent Canada to England Spouse Visa Timeline?

Originally Posted by mrswardy90
Has anyone completed their spouse visa process recently from canada? I'm trying to follow all the timelines on different forums and very few people seem to be getting spousal visas for the UK... or I am just really piss poor at finding them.
We have a huge timeline thread which should help - UK Spouse Visa STRICTLY TIMELINES ONLY - NO CHAT
Old Aug 21st 2019, 7:45 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by christmasoompa

We have a huge timeline thread which should help - UK Spouse Visa STRICTLY TIMELINES ONLY - NO CHAT
Thats the timeline I have been scouring. To no avail of finding any other Canadians recent timelines. Ill keep looking though. Thank you!
Old Aug 21st 2019, 8:28 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute

Thats the timeline I have been scouring. To no avail of finding any other Canadians recent timelines. Ill keep looking though. Thank you!
When I search the thread for Canada I get 77 timelines! Obviously going back to the start of it so not all recent, but there’s quite a few from this year - but I would say that you really can’t compare your own timeline to others as it depends so much on various factors.

Don’t forget too that timescales quoted are working days, so you need to discount weekends and bank holidays.

Good luck, hope you hear soon.

Last edited by christmasoompa; Aug 21st 2019 at 9:42 pm.
Old Aug 21st 2019, 11:28 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by christmasoompa

When I search the thread for Canada I get 77 timelines! Obviously going back to the start of it so not all recent, but there’s quite a few from this year - but I would say that you really can’t compare your own timeline to others as it depends so much on various factors.

Don’t forget too that timescales quoted are working days, so you need to discount weekends and bank holidays.

Good luck, hope you hear soon.
Ill try again and see what I come up with. Maybe Im searching wrong. lol Seriously crap when it comes to figuring out forums. Thank you!
Old Aug 22nd 2019, 12:06 am
SUPER MODERATOR

Ill try again and see what I come up with. Maybe Im searching wrong. lol Seriously crap when it comes to figuring out forums. Thank you!
Click on the thread and then on the top right of it there’s a search box to search in that thread only - if you put ‘Canada’ in there (and maybe other possible visa offices i.e. ‘Toronto’), then it should bring up any relevant posts. Note this is how to do it on the desktop version - I hate the mobile version with a passion so never use it!

HTH.
Old Sep 4th 2019, 9:05 pm
Just Joined

neenz26 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi,

I am from Toronto and I applied for spousal settlement visa through priority.
Application submitted on August 23rd 2019
Biometrics Appointment: August 30th 2019
Documents to be submitted tomorrow September 5th in England.

Please let me know how your application process goes!
Old Sep 4th 2019, 11:15 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Few months old now but I know a lady who applied in Vancouver 12th October last year, granted on Xmas Eve.