Re-applying under my wife's Benefits

Old Nov 8th 2020, 12:22 am
BE Enthusiast

goins is a name known to allgoins is a name known to allgoins is a name known to allgoins is a name known to allgoins is a name known to allgoins is a name known to allgoins is a name known to allgoins is a name known to allgoins is a name known to allgoins is a name known to allgoins is a name known to all
Default Re-applying under my wife's Benefits

I would like to know, what Visa would I need
My wife is on benefits and what should I be reading and Visa I am applying for...

Has anyone gone thrugh with this.

Immigration Rules Appendix FM-SE

Last edited by goins; Nov 8th 2020 at 12:56 am.
Old Nov 8th 2020, 1:25 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

SanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Re-applying under my wife's Benefits

Originally Posted by goins
I would like to know, what Visa would I need
My wife is on benefits and what should I be reading and Visa I am applying for...

Has anyone gone thrugh with this.

Immigration Rules Appendix FM-SE

Based on your earlier posts, you obtained a spouse visa, but did not apply for your extention FLR(M). You left the UK and your initial visa has expired.
You have to apply for the same visa - family spouse visa.
If your wife is sponsoring you again, but is now on certain benefits which means she does not have to fulfill the financial requirements you apply under Adequate Maintenance rules.

https://assets.publishing.service.go...4.0-gov-uk.pdf

Old Nov 8th 2020, 1:37 am
BE Enthusiast

goins is a name known to allgoins is a name known to allgoins is a name known to allgoins is a name known to allgoins is a name known to allgoins is a name known to allgoins is a name known to allgoins is a name known to allgoins is a name known to allgoins is a name known to allgoins is a name known to all

Hi SDG, yes I was going back through my previous post...and just writing down all the info .. I had left it along to make sure she was sure about everything.....
I would I need doctors letters
Nurse letters, bank statement (how many) to prove her benefits, plus money left over
my letter of residing with my wife is still good verified it, anything please let me know...I will start it in December.
Old Nov 8th 2020, 1:46 am
BE Enthusiast

TY very much..