Property inspection report

Old Apr 6th 2019, 12:45 am
Just Joined

TanyaM is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Property inspection report

Do I need a property inspection report if renting a house from a landlord, and we are the sole occupants (3 bedroom for 2 adults and 2 kids)? If so, can it be an online inspection rather than the one where they go in the house and measure?
Old Apr 6th 2019, 12:54 am
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Property inspection report

Originally Posted by TanyaM
Do I need a property inspection report if renting a house from a landlord, and we are the sole occupants (3 bedroom for 2 adults and 2 kids)? If so, can it be an online inspection rather than the one where they go in the house and measure?
No, you don't need a property inspection in these circumstances. It would be helpful if your tenancy agreement notes the number of bedrooms, or if the landlord can write a letter confirming the number of bedrooms.
Old Apr 6th 2019, 1:00 am
Just Joined

TanyaM is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by spouse of scouse
No, you don't need a property inspection in these circumstances. It would be helpful if your tenancy agreement notes the number of bedrooms, or if the landlord can write a letter confirming the number of bedrooms.

Excellent news. Thank you for taking the time to reply.
Old Apr 6th 2019, 1:08 am
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by TanyaM

Excellent news. Thank you for taking the time to reply.
No worries
Old Apr 8th 2019, 8:03 am
Forum Regular

OSJG has a reputation beyond reputeOSJG has a reputation beyond reputeOSJG has a reputation beyond reputeOSJG has a reputation beyond reputeOSJG has a reputation beyond reputeOSJG has a reputation beyond reputeOSJG has a reputation beyond reputeOSJG has a reputation beyond reputeOSJG has a reputation beyond reputeOSJG has a reputation beyond reputeOSJG has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by spouse of scouse
Haha can you imagine? After renting a 3 bed for my husband, daughter and I, I still insisted on a property inspection report despite tenancy agreement and letter from landlord stating it's a 3 bed. I didn't know this then. Thank you SoS