Proof of income documents

Old Sep 21st 2018, 9:07 pm
Forum Regular

A3am is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Proof of income documents

Hi,
I never realised how complicated this process would be before starting out. Thank you for everyone's help in making this process a little clearer. I am a little concerned over my proof of income documents. I work as a teacher and my employer letter is on headed paper from the school where I work, signed by the headteacher. However my contract is from the trust of which the school is part of. The contract very clearly lists the parties as myself and [the trusts name] c/o [the name of the school]. It states the organisation as the trust, but the location of employment as the school and goes on to say 'you are employed as a teacher at [the school's name]. The contract is signed by the headteacher who signed my employer letter. My payslip does not name any employer but simply my name however it is addressed to the school as I chose to collect it there. To make things more complicated, the pay deposited into my bank account shows on the bank statement as the name of the local council (they handle our pay system but do not run the school). Do you think this is likely to cause a problem when the immigration officer reviews my case? Is there anything I can provide to clarify? Surely it would just be a case of checking the school website where I am listed as a teacher or calling the school to check or are they unlikely to do this and just refuse the application based on conflicting information?

Thanks for you advice.