Proof of accommodation question

Old Jul 9th 2020, 1:37 pm
Forum Regular

Goonergirl has a reputation beyond reputeGoonergirl has a reputation beyond reputeGoonergirl has a reputation beyond reputeGoonergirl has a reputation beyond reputeGoonergirl has a reputation beyond reputeGoonergirl has a reputation beyond reputeGoonergirl has a reputation beyond reputeGoonergirl has a reputation beyond reputeGoonergirl has a reputation beyond reputeGoonergirl has a reputation beyond reputeGoonergirl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Proof of accommodation question

Good morning everyone! I have a quick question regarding acceptable proof of accommodation. We have just purchased a property in the UK, completion date June 30th, 2020. What I wasn't aware of, is that it can take up to 6 months for the property to be registered at the Land Registry (confirmed this morning by my conveyancing solicitor). She has suggested sending a copy of my signed and notorized transfer document including plot map, which together with emails from the conveyancing firm, will confirm which date completion occurred. I also have emails from them confirming purchase price, purchase statement etc.

I plan to send this together with the description of the home, with floor plans to prove it's big enough for us (two people in a 3 bed semi). I think this would be enough proof, but would appreciate your views?
Thank you!
Old Jul 9th 2020, 1:40 pm
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Proof of accommodation question

Originally Posted by Goonergirl
Good morning everyone! I have a quick question regarding acceptable proof of accommodation. We have just purchased a property in the UK, completion date June 30th, 2020. What I wasn't aware of, is that it can take up to 6 months for the property to be registered at the Land Registry (confirmed this morning by my conveyancing solicitor). She has suggested sending a copy of my signed and notorized transfer document including plot map, which together with emails from the conveyancing firm, will confirm which date completion occurred. I also have emails from them confirming purchase price, purchase statement etc.

I plan to send this together with the description of the home, with floor plans to prove it's big enough for us (two people in a 3 bed semi). I think this would be enough proof, but would appreciate your views?
Thank you!
I had a similar situation, in the absence of a land registry document I used my solicitor's completion email and a copy of the homebuyers report I had done on the property. What you've suggested is more than enough to meet the accommodation requirement.
Old Jul 9th 2020, 1:43 pm
Forum Regular

Goonergirl has a reputation beyond reputeGoonergirl has a reputation beyond reputeGoonergirl has a reputation beyond reputeGoonergirl has a reputation beyond reputeGoonergirl has a reputation beyond reputeGoonergirl has a reputation beyond reputeGoonergirl has a reputation beyond reputeGoonergirl has a reputation beyond reputeGoonergirl has a reputation beyond reputeGoonergirl has a reputation beyond reputeGoonergirl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Proof of accommodation question

Thanks Spouse, I thought that would be enough but it's good to have your confirmation. I had a professional snagging survey done last friday, so I think I'll include a copy of that too. Thanks for replying, take care!