Priority Timeline - when does 30 days start

Old Mar 6th 2018, 11:22 am
Just Joined

hbhb77 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Priority Timeline - when does 30 days start

Hi all,

Do people know if the 30 working days processing time for priority spouse visa applications is from the day that the biometrics are completed or the day that the supporting docs are received? We had a slight delay as our lawyer did not send the documents until a week after the biometrics. I notice that on the timeline thread people are counting the working days from the date of biometrics.

Thanks
Old Mar 6th 2018, 4:41 pm
Forum Regular

Invisible has a reputation beyond reputeInvisible has a reputation beyond reputeInvisible has a reputation beyond reputeInvisible has a reputation beyond reputeInvisible has a reputation beyond reputeInvisible has a reputation beyond reputeInvisible has a reputation beyond reputeInvisible has a reputation beyond reputeInvisible has a reputation beyond reputeInvisible has a reputation beyond reputeInvisible has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Priority Timeline - when does 30 days start

It starts from the following working day after you have had biometrics taken. 30 working days processing time is far from guaranteed though.
Old Mar 6th 2018, 5:20 pm
Just Joined

Amazing, thanks. That isn't how we understood it so that means that we are 8 days ahead of what we thought - though I know the 30 days isn't guaranteed. On day 24 now rather than 16.
Old Mar 7th 2018, 7:27 am
Just Joined

cheeky123 is an unknown quantity at this point

I recall the staff at the processing centre telling me that it starts from the day the supporting documents are received by Sheffield.
Old Mar 8th 2018, 9:07 pm
Just Joined

MichaelaShannonMensah is an unknown quantity at this point

I am on day 29 feeling very very anxious & nervous no email or correspondence since I got the generic email saying it is being transferred to UKVI & with my status changing to with UKVI for someone to make a decision, nocsupporting documents back I paid for priority so really on edge
Old Mar 9th 2018, 7:54 am
Just Joined

Oh no, don't worry. We are on day 27 but as they say, the 30 days aren't guaranteed. From what I can see from people's timelines it seems like Feb may be quite a slow month so we may even be waiting a bit longer despite paying the extra. Let me know when you hear as you are slightly ahead of us!
Old Mar 9th 2018, 10:24 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by hbhb77
Oh no, don't worry. We are on day 27 but as they say, the 30 days aren't guaranteed. From what I can see from people's timelines it seems like Feb may be quite a slow month so we may even be waiting a bit longer despite paying the extra. Let me know when you hear as you are slightly ahead of us!
Thanks for your reply nice to see someone else in my shoes I understand could take longer just hoping not another 6 weeks haha! I will keep you updated my husband applied for Ghana x
Old Mar 12th 2018, 6:35 pm
Just Joined

Hey everyone, so as I mentioned Friday gone was my 30 days up I contacted my lawyers & they said I could either call or email the UKVI I opted to email & pay the £5 odd, as I had heard bad things about the calls.

Made the enquiry just saying wanted an update she then said she can confirm it is being decided or waiting for a decision which I obv kind of knew, after said but if it had been 30 + working day please send all these details was the IHS ref passport number etc etc.

I sent back, then got an email & had to confirm that I did pay priority where I sent screenshot as a file and put ref number on email.

I then heard nothing back.

I sent the email Friday 9th March and received the emails to and back between 5am-midday on SUNDAY! (11th March)

Today I have just clicked onto the tls website & see that a decision is now made!!! I can’t believe it as I check it 10/12 times a day and they also didn’t email me to say a decision has been made! I heard nothing back after I sent the proof of priority purchase yesterday and now this so excited just wonder when will be able to pick up passport is it in the U.K. I’m guessing they have to send it back to Ghana now? Anyone read anything on how long it usually takes to get back etc? Sorry if this doesent make total sense and I’m buzzing and nervous at the same time!
Old Mar 13th 2018, 9:57 am
Just Joined

Ah that's exciting - congratulations!

Interesting that when you chase you get an answer but then I suppose it also coincided with your 30 days. I've now heard different things from different people, our lawyer says that 30 days starts from biometrics but many others say that if applying from the US (as my husband is) that this starts from when they receive the documents as they are sent separately.

What is the TLS website? I haven't been able to find anything like this where I can see the status? Does anyone know if there is such a thing for tracking an application from the US? I couldn't see it on the drop down list of countries when I searched for the website.

Very happy for you that you will have your answer very soon!
Old Mar 13th 2018, 10:55 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by hbhb77
Ah that's exciting - congratulations!

Interesting that when you chase you get an answer but then I suppose it also coincided with your 30 days. I've now heard different things from different people, our lawyer says that 30 days starts from biometrics but many others say that if applying from the US (as my husband is) that this starts from when they receive the documents as they are sent separately.

What is the TLS website? I haven't been able to find anything like this where I can see the status? Does anyone know if there is such a thing for tracking an application from the US? I couldn't see it on the drop down list of countries when I searched for the website.

Very happy for you that you will have your answer very soon!
My lawyers enrolled me on the TLS website they mad an account so I could see how far process was, not sure if it’s justfor Ghana or?

The lady that replied to my email said if it’s more than 30 working days from my application submitting I can send back more details so that was strange as I thought was from biometrics altho we only submitted it two days before biometrics so wasn’t a big gap.

I received an email today with a barcode and my reference stating that they have made a decision and will inform me when is ready to be picked up but it was TLS who emailed me that, they are the application centre that work alongside the office in Sheffield.

So now hopefully just a few days as I also read on the TLS website that they send the passport back with an express courier so we shall see...

Good luck with your application sorry I can’t help much
Old Mar 13th 2018, 1:19 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by MichaelaShannonMensah
Hey everyone, so as I mentioned Friday gone was my 30 days up I contacted my lawyers & they said I could either call or email the UKVI I opted to email & pay the £5 odd, as I had heard bad things about the calls.

Made the enquiry just saying wanted an update she then said she can confirm it is being decided or waiting for a decision which I obv kind of knew, after said but if it had been 30 + working day please send all these details was the IHS ref passport number etc etc.

I sent back, then got an email & had to confirm that I did pay priority where I sent screenshot as a file and put ref number on email.

I then heard nothing back.

I sent the email Friday 9th March and received the emails to and back between 5am-midday on SUNDAY! (11th March)

Today I have just clicked onto the tls website & see that a decision is now made!!! I can’t believe it as I check it 10/12 times a day and they also didn’t email me to say a decision has been made! I heard nothing back after I sent the proof of priority purchase yesterday and now this so excited just wonder when will be able to pick up passport is it in the U.K. I’m guessing they have to send it back to Ghana now? Anyone read anything on how long it usually takes to get back etc? Sorry if this doesent make total sense and I’m buzzing and nervous at the same time!
After receiving a de ion had been made on the TLS application centre website I received an email today confirming ‘we are pleased to let you know your application process is nearly over we shall inform you about pick up soon’ along those lines this morning & just re checks the TLS website has now been ticked as ready for collection. So have sent my husband down there my lawyers said I should wait for another email to say to pick up but it’s only 20 minutes from hubbys house in Ghana and why would it say on the TLS website in Ghana ready for collection if it wasn’t, worth a try anyway fingers crossed
Old Mar 14th 2018, 3:24 pm
Just Joined

Lucky07 is an unknown quantity at this point

(Priority) 22BD today, and no idea at all how long do I still need to wait (impatiently) snip' Anyways goodluck everyone hoping for a positive outcome if possible sooner😁
Old Mar 14th 2018, 4:39 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Lucky07
(Priority) 22BD today, and no idea at all how long do I still need to wait (impatiently) snip' Anyways goodluck everyone hoping for a positive outcome if possible sooner😁

Hold tight horrible waiting ;( our 30th working day was Friday just gone I emailed the pay service by Monday I have decision made and today he picked up his passport with visa inside! Hold tight and good luck x
Old Mar 14th 2018, 4:57 pm
Just Joined

Lucky07 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hold tight horrible waiting ;( our 30th working day was Friday just gone I emailed the pay service by Monday I have decision made and today he picked up his passport with visa inside! Hold tight and good luck x
CONGRATULATIONS!!! yay' Finally a positive result😉 I bet the rest will agree that this kind of good news made us happy as well, we are next in line👍fingers crossed.
Old Mar 14th 2018, 6:14 pm
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute

So pleased to hear this Michaela!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.