Physical/Mental Condition question on Appendix 2

Old Feb 23rd 2015, 7:15 pm
Forum Regular

Foffion is a splendid one to beholdFoffion is a splendid one to beholdFoffion is a splendid one to beholdFoffion is a splendid one to beholdFoffion is a splendid one to beholdFoffion is a splendid one to beholdFoffion is a splendid one to beholdFoffion is a splendid one to beholdFoffion is a splendid one to beholdFoffion is a splendid one to beholdFoffion is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Physical/Mental Condition question on Appendix 2

Originally Posted by celeliza
Does anyone know if you can get Supported Living through the NHS? Or would that not be eligible for people who are on Spouse visas?
On the spouse visa it says "No recourse to public funds".
Old Feb 23rd 2015, 7:19 pm
Forum Regular

Location: From Salisbury, UK to Auckland, NZ - now back in the UK!
celeliza is a jewel in the roughceleliza is a jewel in the roughceleliza is a jewel in the roughceleliza is a jewel in the rough

I thought Spouse visas are entitled to the NHS??
Old Feb 23rd 2015, 7:54 pm
Forum Regular

Foffion is a splendid one to beholdFoffion is a splendid one to beholdFoffion is a splendid one to beholdFoffion is a splendid one to beholdFoffion is a splendid one to beholdFoffion is a splendid one to beholdFoffion is a splendid one to beholdFoffion is a splendid one to beholdFoffion is a splendid one to beholdFoffion is a splendid one to beholdFoffion is a splendid one to behold

I thought Spouse visas are entitled to the NHS??
Well then I am confused, what is supported living?
Old Feb 23rd 2015, 8:04 pm
Forum Regular

Location: From Salisbury, UK to Auckland, NZ - now back in the UK!
celeliza is a jewel in the roughceleliza is a jewel in the roughceleliza is a jewel in the roughceleliza is a jewel in the rough

Someone who can come in to assist with personal care and help with household duties (home help) when they are on their own during the day (while I will be at work).
Old Feb 23rd 2015, 8:14 pm
Forum Regular

Someone who can come in to assist with personal care and help with household duties (home help) when they are on their own during the day (while I will be at work).
I honestly don't know that and I would be interested in knowing the answer.