Payslip for uk spouse visa

Old Jun 11th 2017, 10:58 am
Just Joined

Mrsrainbow143 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Payslip for uk spouse visa

Hi we're now collecting documents for my spouse visa, im new here and hope im in the right thread for uk.i have a question regarding payslip but i want to ask first if i can delete the upload payslip once i got your answer? Thank you.

What is SA 17.5 % in gross pay table? And when does company pay this is it monthly? Or weekly?
Im asking this because we want to make sure if we meet the financial requirements £18,600

Last edited by Mrsrainbow143; Jun 11th 2017 at 12:51 pm. Reason: Additional question
Old Jun 11th 2017, 1:18 pm

Pulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Payslip for uk spouse visa

Do not upload a payslip to BE, that is a seriously bad idea!

I don't know what "SA 17.5%" means, but you need to take weekly gross pay and multiply by 52 or monthly gross pay and multiple by 12 to work out if you are on track to meet the £18,600 income requirement.
Old Jun 11th 2017, 1:41 pm
BE Forum Addict

quiltman has a reputation beyond reputequiltman has a reputation beyond reputequiltman has a reputation beyond reputequiltman has a reputation beyond reputequiltman has a reputation beyond reputequiltman has a reputation beyond reputequiltman has a reputation beyond reputequiltman has a reputation beyond reputequiltman has a reputation beyond reputequiltman has a reputation beyond reputequiltman has a reputation beyond repute

don't know what SA is - it does not show on the HMRC/DWP standard list of payslip abbreviations. The nearest is Support Agency. Surely YOU know if it's taken weekly or monthly if you have more than one payslip? go ask your employer, but as Pulaski says, it's the GROSS amount that matters for the spouse visa income requirements.
I assume that you are the UK citizen sponsor? Otherwise your income is not counted until you apply for further Leave to Remain after 2.5years.I ask because you say you are applying for your spouse visa which infers that it is you that's coming to the UK.
Old Jun 11th 2017, 1:50 pm
Concierge

mikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Mrsrainbow143
Hi we're now collecting documents for my spouse visa, im new here and hope im in the right thread for uk.i have a question regarding payslip but i want to ask first if i can delete the upload payslip once i got your answer? Thank you.

What is SA 17.5 % in gross pay table? And when does company pay this is it monthly? Or weekly?
Im asking this because we want to make sure if we meet the financial requirements £18,600
There is no WE about the financial requirements, the British part of the couple needs to be earning at least £18,600 a year where they now are and have a job to come to start in the UK earning that amount within 3 months, of if they are already in the UK have been earning £18,600 a year for the previous 6 months. The British Citizen is the only one whose earnings count for the initial application.
Old Jun 11th 2017, 2:05 pm
Just Joined

Hello thanks for your answers.im sorry for confusion im the applicant and my husband is the sponsor, he told with confidence that he earn £18,600 then he showed me sample of his payslip it says like this. Attached is the sample of his payslip.i crop the name and company here. The point is im freaking out and panicking i hope you guys understand. The reason why i join forum its because He's telling me i dont trust him if i ask more and more on that matter, its not like that i just want the application fee wont be waste. Has he met the financial requirements? This is the sample of his payslip

Last edited by Mrsrainbow143; Jun 11th 2017 at 2:23 pm.
Old Jun 11th 2017, 2:40 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Pulaski
Do not upload a payslip to BE, that is a seriously bad idea!

I don't know what "SA 17.5%" means, but you need to take weekly gross pay and multiply by 52 or monthly gross pay and multiple by 12 to work out if you are on track to meet the £18,600 income requirement.
Sigh it wont let me upload screenshot here. Anyway his basic is 7.9660
Written on his Gross pay is
Basic 7.9660 42units amount 334.57

Holiday aver 36units 0.0321 amount 1.16

SA 17.5% 42units 1.3940 amount 58.55
Total pay 394.28
That's written on his gross pay.

And another question that make me confuse below Written on his wageslip is

THIS EMPLOYMENT Y.T.D
Niable pay 17,805.68
Taxable pay 17,805.68
Tax deduct 1,867.20
Has he met the financial requirements?
Old Jun 11th 2017, 2:42 pm

Pulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond repute

Sigh it wont let me upload screenshot here. Anyway his basic is 7.9660
Written on his Gross pay is
Basic 7.9660 42units amount 334.57

Holiday aver 36units 0.0321 amount 1.16

SA 17.5% 42units 1.3940 amount 58.55
Total pay 394.28
That's written on his gross pay.

And another question that make me confuse below Written on his wageslip is

THIS EMPLOYMENT Y.T.D
Niable pay 17,805.68
Taxable pay 17,805.68
Tax deduct 1,867.20
Has he met the financial requirements?
Everything is irrelevant other than gross pay. I can't fathom what the numbers mean, and I don't know what currency he's being paid in.

Please provide the gross pay number, using a format we're used to, meaning commas between thousands, a decimal point between whole number and decimals, the currency he is being paid in, and how often he is paid (weekly, half monthly, monthly, etc.)

For example 2,345.67, Malawi Kwachas, paid monthly.
Old Jun 11th 2017, 3:08 pm
Just Joined

Everything is irrelevant other than gross pay. I can't fathom what the numbers mean, and I don't know what currency he's being paid in.

Please provide the gross pay number, using a format we're used to, meaning commas between thousands, a decimal point between whole number and decimals, the currency he is being paid in, and how often he is paid (weekly, half monthly, monthly, etc.)

For example 2,345.67, Malawi Kwachas, paid monthly.
Ok thank you, i will try my best to explain what i see on his sample payslip he showed me here...

Gross pay

Description

Basic, units-42.0000 rate of his basic is £7.9660 amount for that is £334.57

Holiday aver units 36.0000
Rate is 0.0321 then amount to £1.16

SA 17.5% units 42.0000 rate is 1.3940 then amount to 58.55

Total pay £394.28 That's what he get for weekly pay.

That's his gross pay
He works 4 days, 12hours per day.
He's shift is 4 on/ 4 off.

Thanks for your reply

Last edited by Mrsrainbow143; Jun 11th 2017 at 3:10 pm.
Old Jun 11th 2017, 3:13 pm
Concierge

mikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond repute

Ok thank you, i will try my best to explain what i see on his sample payslip he showed me here...

Gross pay

Description

Total pay £394.28

That's his gross pay

Thanks for your reply
Is that per week? if so it would seem that he does earn the required amount.. just. however what will he be earning in the UK, has he got a job lined up for when he moves? if not, then he will not be qualifying for the spouse visa, he MUST have a job here in the UK that will start within three months of him arriving, and it must be earning over the 18,600 a year.
Old Jun 11th 2017, 3:18 pm

Gross pay

Description

Total pay £394.28 That's what he get for weekly pay.

That's his gross pay

Thanks for your reply
I bet "SA" is shift allowance i.e. extra money paid for working antisocial hours.

Is he paid on a weekly cycle, because pay frequency is critical to the question as to whether he is earning "enough"?

If he gets paid £394 every week (7 days) then his annualized gross is £20,503, whereas if he is paid every shift cycle i.e. every eight days then his annualized gross pay is less than £18,000.

Last edited by Pulaski; Jun 11th 2017 at 3:21 pm.
Old Jun 11th 2017, 3:33 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by mikelincs
Is that per week? if so it would seem that he does earn the required amount.. just. however what will he be earning in the UK, has he got a job lined up for when he moves? if not, then he will not be qualifying for the spouse visa, he MUST have a job here in the UK that will start within three months of him arriving, and it must be earning over the 18,600 a year.
He's already in uk and work for that job since 2014. He just visit me here, and got married and now he's back in uk last year after a month of our working. Everytime is sorted expect for the payslip that got me paranoid haha!. And he's tootbrush lazy to explain will That's why im wondering by myself how to figure it out. Im glad its clear now and thank you so much to double check for me
Old Jun 11th 2017, 3:38 pm
Born again atheist

Novocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mikelincs
I come up with an annual gross of £20,498.51 but the OP has made the calculation as difficult as she possibly could.
Old Jun 11th 2017, 3:40 pm

He's already in UK and work for that job since 2014.
In that case obtain his last 26 weeks, or ideally 52+ weeks of pay slips. Then add up the gross pay. If he hasn't kept (all) his pay slips then he should be able to get a print out from his HR department.
Old Jun 11th 2017, 3:43 pm
Just Joined

I bet "SA" is shift allowance i.e. extra money paid for working antisocial hours.

Is he paid on a weekly cycle, because pay frequency is critical to the question as to whether he is earning "enough"?

If he gets paid £394 every week (7 days) then his annualized gross is £20,503, whereas if he is paid every shift cycle i.e. every eight days then his annualized gross pay is less than £18,000.
Yes he get paid weekly with that Total amount. And also i already fill up VAF4A appendix 2 i ask his Total earn every year £20,850 he also mention last time That's fix no overtime. For financial proof he says he will provide
6 months payslip,
6 months bank statement with barclay started
Employment contract
letter of employment yesterday written three when he started working, rate, and confirming its permanent contract and p60. My schedule for Biometric 14th of june tuesday. Thank again
Old Jun 11th 2017, 3:50 pm
Just Joined

In that case obtain his last 26 weeks, or ideally 52+ weeks of pay slips. Then add up the gross pay. If he hasn't kept (all) his pay slips then he should be able to get a print out from his HR department.
Ok noted thanks again its not too late,he kept all payslip from 2015, he will send the documents this coming wednesday. I'll tell him thanks!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.