Payslip and bank statement flrm

Old Jan 10th 2024, 1:30 am
Just Joined

Mo1995 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Payslip and bank statement flrm

Hi All,

my wife’s application for flrm has started. I am uploading documents atm and booked the biometric for the 2nd of Feb. Her brp expires on the 31st of Jan.

my question is my latest payslip is the 15th of jan which I will add the payslip. But my issue here is my bank statement will come out on the 6/7th of February. What do I do in this situation?
Old Jan 10th 2024, 8:51 am

BritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Payslip and bank statement flrm

When did you submit the application and when was your December payslip issued?

Last edited by BritInParis; Jan 10th 2024 at 10:04 am.
Old Jan 10th 2024, 9:09 am
Just Joined

The application was submitted on the 7th of January.then I started uploading documents from the 8th on that ukvcas website. My payslip is being issued today for payment on the 12th this Friday. I get paid every 4 weeks.

Originally Posted by BritInParis
When did you submit the application and when was your January payslip issued?
Old Jan 10th 2024, 10:05 am

BritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Mo1995
The application was submitted on the 7th of January.then I started uploading documents from the 8th on that ukvcas website. My payslip is being issued today for payment on the 12th this Friday. I get paid every 4 weeks.
Apologies, I meant when was your December payslip issued?
Old Jan 10th 2024, 10:27 am
Just Joined

no need to apologise mate. December payslip was issued on the 13th of December and payment was given on the 15th of December.

also like I said earlier I get paid 4 weekly so should I give 7 payslips if so would the last one be in jan or December? I think my 6 payslip will still cover the amount but not sure if I should give 6 or 7. Last time I gave 7.

also to confirm, the date the application was submitted. Is basically when I finished the gov website prt right? And at the end it had mandatory letters? Sorry I am a noob at this

Apologies, I meant when was your December payslip issued?

Last edited by Mo1995; Jan 10th 2024 at 10:50 am.
Old Jan 10th 2024, 11:23 am

no need to apologise mate. December payslip was issued on the 13th of December and payment was given on the 15th of December.

also like I said earlier I get paid 4 weekly so should I give 7 payslips if so would the last one be in jan or December? I think my 6 payslip will still cover the amount but not sure if I should give 6 or 7. Last time I gave 7.

also to confirm, the date the application was submitted. Is basically when I finished the gov website prt right? And at the end it had mandatory letters? Sorry I am a noob at this
The submission date is when you pay for the application. You should use the December payslip as the final payslip as it was less than 28 days old on the date of submission together with the corresponding bank statement that shows the payment being made into your account. You need to cover six months so sending seven payslips and bank statements is fine.
Old Jan 10th 2024, 11:58 am
Just Joined

thank you so much, this has really helped me. Much much appreciated 🙏

The submission date is when you pay for the application. You should use the December payslip as the final payslip as it was less than 28 days old on the date of submission together with the corresponding bank statement that shows the payment being made into your account. You need to cover six months so sending seven payslips and bank statements is fine.
Old Jan 10th 2024, 12:31 pm
Just Joined

hi again, I had one more question if you could be so kind to help. Do I need to upload both mine and my partners old passport as well? We both got new ones this year. And my newborn son do I need to upload his one too? If so all pages?

Old Jan 10th 2024, 1:43 pm

hi again, I had one more question if you could be so kind to help. Do I need to upload both mine and my partners old passport as well? We both got new ones this year. And my newborn son do I need to upload his one too? If so all pages?
I would upload the photo pages for all of them but you don’t need to scan every page.
Old Jan 10th 2024, 8:15 pm
Just Joined

RoqVodster is an unknown quantity at this point

I would upload the photo pages for all of them but you don’t need to scan every page.
You probably already know this Mo1995, but make sure your wife also takes your passport to her appointment along with her other documents, just in case anything you have uploaded online is deemed to not be a good enough scan. My spouse's passport needed rescanning at my appointment but they did this as a 'one free scan' for me at the time (I hadn't paid extra for the service where they scan everything for you). Good luck!
Old Feb 24th 2024, 9:30 am
Forum Regular

oxygen28 is an unknown quantity at this point

When did you submit the application and when was your December payslip issued?
Hi BritInParis,

Just to check, I submitted & payed my application 10th of February, does it mean that all letters that I will upload in UKVCAS should be dated on or before 10th of February?

I'm just uploading my documents now and wanted to make sure on the dates.

Thanks in advance!

Lea
Old Feb 24th 2024, 10:40 am

Originally Posted by oxygen28
Hi BritInParis,

Just to check, I submitted & payed my application 10th of February, does it mean that all letters that I will upload in UKVCAS should be dated on or before 10th of February?

I'm just uploading my documents now and wanted to make sure on the dates.

Thanks in advance!

Lea
That’s correct. In terms of payslips and bank statements, you want to provide January’s payslip together with the bank statement showing it being paid into your account as your most recent.
Old Feb 24th 2024, 3:12 pm
Forum Regular

That’s correct. In terms of payslips and bank statements, you want to provide January’s payslip together with the bank statement showing it being paid into your account as your most recent.
Thank you. All good with the payslip.

As I am on saving route, for the bank statement, I have a printed copy of the savings account dated 8th Feb, however I do not have my husbands copy printed too (joint account). I was thinking if we go to the bank again and have our saving printed on my name and then another printed on his name - would it be okay printed on say 25th Feb? The money has been in the joint savings account over 8months. Or shall I just use the copy I have printed on my name print date 8th Feb?

I also have the copy of the letter when my husband requested for the joint account - will that be sufficient?

Thanks.
Old Feb 25th 2024, 10:09 am

Originally Posted by oxygen28
Thank you. All good with the payslip.

As I am on saving route, for the bank statement, I have a printed copy of the savings account dated 8th Feb, however I do not have my husbands copy printed too (joint account). I was thinking if we go to the bank again and have our saving printed on my name and then another printed on his name - would it be okay printed on say 25th Feb? The money has been in the joint savings account over 8months. Or shall I just use the copy I have printed on my name print date 8th Feb?

I also have the copy of the letter when my husband requested for the joint account - will that be sufficient?

Thanks.
You only need one of you to meet the financial requirements so no issue there.

Also, although officially you need to have electronic bank statements printed, stamped, etc…, UKVI have been accepting downloaded PDF copies for years now.
Old Feb 25th 2024, 7:59 pm
Forum Regular

You only need one of you to meet the financial requirements so no issue there.

Also, although officially you need to have electronic bank statements printed, stamped, etc…, UKVI have been accepting downloaded PDF copies for years now.
oh thank you BritInParis!

I'll just use the printed copy I have on my name.

for the downloaded bank statement in PDF format -are they good to go? Or do I still need to go to the bank and have my print out stamped? They don't want to sign the bank statement anymore. But they do stamp the printed copies. Am asking as I downloaded the copy of my mortgage payments (PDF format).

thanks.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.