Paying on behalf of my partner's IELTS exam

Old Apr 9th 2019, 9:27 pm
Just Joined

CoffeeAndRichTea is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Paying on behalf of my partner's IELTS exam

Hi all,

The next step in our fiance visa journey is for my partner to take the A1 Life Skills test in her home country.

I'd like to pay for this - is it possible for me to pay from here in the UK? Looking at the site it seems it could be possible to register an account in her name and book/pay, as long as I use her correct details, but I just wanted to double check this won't cause any problems her end when she goes for the exam.

Any thoughts?

Many thanks
Old Apr 9th 2019, 9:36 pm
Forum Regular

OSJG has a reputation beyond reputeOSJG has a reputation beyond reputeOSJG has a reputation beyond reputeOSJG has a reputation beyond reputeOSJG has a reputation beyond reputeOSJG has a reputation beyond reputeOSJG has a reputation beyond reputeOSJG has a reputation beyond reputeOSJG has a reputation beyond reputeOSJG has a reputation beyond reputeOSJG has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Paying on behalf of my partner's IELTS exam

Yes you can register and pay for her. Just make sure you get her email, passport number and all other details correctly.
Old Apr 15th 2019, 7:57 pm
Just Joined

CoffeeAndRichTea is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by OSJG
Yes you can register and pay for her. Just make sure you get her email, passport number and all other details correctly.
Perfect, many thanks for your reply, it's much appreciated.
Old Apr 15th 2019, 9:30 pm
Forum Regular

OSJG has a reputation beyond reputeOSJG has a reputation beyond reputeOSJG has a reputation beyond reputeOSJG has a reputation beyond reputeOSJG has a reputation beyond reputeOSJG has a reputation beyond reputeOSJG has a reputation beyond reputeOSJG has a reputation beyond reputeOSJG has a reputation beyond reputeOSJG has a reputation beyond reputeOSJG has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by CoffeeAndRichTea
Perfect, many thanks for your reply, it's much appreciated.
You're most welcome