Campnou is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: My experience of going the Surinder Singh route so far

Originally Posted by not2old
Simple answer is yes.

see category (d) in the following link

https://eumovement.wordpress.com/200...family-member/

and in this

EUR-Lex - l33152 - EN - EUR-Lex

As the sponsor, you will need to move your centre of life from the UK to the EU country. You will need to live & work in that country for approx 6 months then have your parent apply for the EEA family permit

https://www.gov.uk/family-permit/surinder-singh

Your Mother or your wife's mother will need an entry visa to one of the EU countries that you are intending to do the SS route

Thanks a lot not2old...
What entry visa is needed? Is it a tourist visa? Her UK visa was refused 2 times in the past. Would that be an affect to her entry visa application to a Schengen area?

Thanks again
Old Jan 31st 2016, 9:26 am
Account Closed

DaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Campnou
Thanks a lot not2old...
What entry visa is needed? Is it a tourist visa? Her UK visa was refused 2 times in the past. Would that be an affect to her entry visa application to a Schengen area?

Thanks again

Malta visa page

Application Form

You won't need to answer any question marked *

Last edited by DaveLovesDee; Jan 31st 2016 at 9:29 am.
Old Jan 31st 2016, 2:51 pm
Dichotomus tinker

not2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by DaveLovesDee
Malta visa page

Application Form

You won't need to answer any question marked *
Dave the visa is for Italy (not Malta), but its the same application form that the person needs for Italy

Further info in the following

Italy Visa - Italian Schengen Visa Application Requirements
Old Jan 31st 2016, 3:16 pm
Just Joined

Dave the visa is for Italy (not Malta), but its the same application form that the person needs for Italy

Further info in the following

Italy Visa - Italian Schengen Visa Application Requirements
Thanks again not2old...
My main concern is that if my mum's Italian visa (Schengen) decision could affect the refusal made by UK visa office...
Thanks again
Old Jan 31st 2016, 3:54 pm
Dichotomus tinker

not2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond repute

well, then don't apply

Of course she applies for the visa & I'm sure the outcome will be favourable.

Just read the form carefully & not answer anything marked with an * as mentioned by DaveandDee
Old Jan 31st 2016, 4:51 pm
Just Joined

well, then don't apply

Of course she applies for the visa & I'm sure the outcome will be favourable.

Just read the form carefully & not answer anything marked with an * as mentioned by DaveandDee
Thanks a lot not2old & Dave...
Old Feb 1st 2016, 11:51 am
Just Joined

Thanks a lot not2old & Dave...
Few more things... sorry to be a pain.
1. Is Medical insurance needed for EU family members too?
2. It appears that max 90 days allowed to stay BUT this period will not be enough to complete the process of obtaining RC considering facts that traveling, finding a job etc... is there any possibility to extend this period during the stay?

Thanks a lot again
Old Feb 1st 2016, 11:58 am
Dichotomus tinker

Cover your healthcare abroad - The NHS in England - NHS Choices

http://www.nhs.uk/NHSEngland/Healthc...reinItaly.aspx

read the following link

http://britishexpats.com/forum/italy...anding-855590/
Old Feb 1st 2016, 4:51 pm
Just Joined

Thanks a lot not2old...
Old Feb 2nd 2016, 8:35 pm
Just Joined

J and T is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello everyone ,
I want to tell you all that my husband was refused entry on the euro tunnel when travelling with me and holder of article 10 residence card of germany. They needed visa , they were very rude and they gave the reason that we are not established in the germany. What shall we do now?
Old Feb 2nd 2016, 8:46 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

SanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by J and T
Hello everyone ,
I want to tell you all that my husband was refused entry on the euro tunnel when travelling with me and holder of article 10 residence card of germany. They needed visa , they were very rude and they gave the reason that we are not established in the germany. What shall we do now?
Apply for the EEA family permit. You have only been in Germany since September 2015. Not even 6 months yet.
Old Feb 2nd 2016, 9:47 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by J and T
Hello everyone ,
Sorry to hear that your husband was refused entry. Are you British citizen & were you company with him that journey? Which nationality is he originally from? Did you get your EEA family permit before you start your journey?
Old Feb 5th 2016, 11:55 am
Just Joined

Sammi.sefo is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi all, we have been in Ireland since April 2015 and we are wanting to apply for the EEA fp to move back to the UK - has anyone got a recent cover letter template please? Thanks!!!
Old Feb 5th 2016, 12:02 pm
Dichotomus tinker

Originally Posted by Sammi.sefo
Hi all, we have been in Ireland since April 2015 and we are wanting to apply for the EEA fp to move back to the UK - has anyone got a recent cover letter template please? Thanks!!!
In all of 10 seconds....

'EEA family permit cover letter' can be found on a google search. There are also ones posted on youtube
Old Feb 5th 2016, 12:10 pm
Just Joined

J and T is an unknown quantity at this point

Sorry to hear that your husband was refused entry. Are you British citizen & were you company with him that journey? Which nationality is he originally from? Did you get your EEA family permit before you start your journey?
Yes, i am british citizen and was with My husband in the Journey. He is indian and was removed by the uk before.No we did Nt get eea family permit, he has german residence card issued due to i am working in germany.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.