Michael

Old Oct 8th 2019, 3:18 pm
Just Joined

sheffield is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Michael

Hi there everyone, I'm quite new to this forum. I have a question regarding moving back to England after living in Norway for many years.
I still have a living address in Norway. But how does this go with Brexit. Can I just switch my address to UK address ?
I am English with a British Passport.

looking forward to hear anyone's guidence or advice.

Kind Regards
Michael
Old Oct 8th 2019, 3:30 pm
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Michael

Originally Posted by sheffield
Hi there everyone, I'm quite new to this forum. I have a question regarding moving back to England after living in Norway for many years.
I still have a living address in Norway. But how does this go with Brexit. Can I just switch my address to UK address ?
I am English with a British Passport.

looking forward to hear anyone's guidence or advice.

Kind Regards
Michael
Not quite sure what you mean? You're a British citizen, you can move back to the UK whenever you like. Nothing to do with Brexit.
Old Oct 8th 2019, 3:38 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by spouse of scouse
Not quite sure what you mean? You're a British citizen, you can move back to the UK whenever you like. Nothing to do with Brexit.
Right, thankyou for your fast reply. Yes I'm still a British Passport holder. so that's ok. thankyou
Old Oct 8th 2019, 3:38 pm
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute

Right, thankyou for your fast reply. Yes I'm still a British Passport holder. so that's ok. thankyou
You're most welcome.
Old Oct 8th 2019, 3:40 pm
Just Joined

Do you think much will change between Norway And England relations?
Old Oct 8th 2019, 3:50 pm
BE Forum Addict

durham_lad has a reputation beyond reputedurham_lad has a reputation beyond reputedurham_lad has a reputation beyond reputedurham_lad has a reputation beyond reputedurham_lad has a reputation beyond reputedurham_lad has a reputation beyond reputedurham_lad has a reputation beyond reputedurham_lad has a reputation beyond reputedurham_lad has a reputation beyond reputedurham_lad has a reputation beyond reputedurham_lad has a reputation beyond repute

Do you think much will change between Norway And England relations?
Norway is in the EEA not in the EU, but is part of the EU's single market. Who knows what will change with EEA countries like Norway. Switzerland is neither in the EU or EEA but is in the EU single market.

We may know more in the next couple of weeks....
Old Oct 8th 2019, 4:02 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute

Even if you weren't a passport holder, you'd still be a British citizen.

Your questions about Brexit and the relationship between Norway and the UK are best placed in the main section of the forum, this is really just for visa or citizenship related queries, thanks.

Last edited by christmasoompa; Oct 8th 2019 at 4:13 pm.