Indefinite Leave to Remain & PIP

Old Jun 2nd 2024, 12:51 am
Just Joined

abjalson is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Indefinite Leave to Remain & PIP

Asking on behalf of my friend, as she said below,

I am working full time and my ILR is due in a few months, today my husband received his PIP confirmation and soon he will be getting the disability benefits,.
We are preparing all my documentation for ILR M, including my six months payslips and 6 months bank statements to meet the financial requirement. However, it seems to be leading me to a different route and asking for details about my husbands PIP benefits and his bank statement. I will be very thankful if someone could advise me.
If I select ‘NO’ on the benefits question and continue with application, I will list my employment under Category A and explain his benefits in the cover letter. But I don't want to utilize his benefits in the application, which would lead to adequate maintenance etc
Please GUIDE me,
Many Thnaks
Old Jun 2nd 2024, 3:33 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

SanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Indefinite Leave to Remain & PIP

If you want to apply using your employment then answer no to disability questions, otherwise, as said, it takes you down the adequate maintenance route.
Old Jun 2nd 2024, 4:56 am
Just Joined

If we select NO, would they not find out that my husband is claiminin PIP and wouldn't this cause a problem later because they might say we didn't disclose this information? Many thanks
Old Jun 2nd 2024, 8:10 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

SanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond repute

Not at all..... it's YOU that is applying and you are doing so with your own employment income.
What your partner does for income is not relevant if you are using your own income to apply.
Old Jun 2nd 2024, 8:41 am
Just Joined

Thank you So Much
Old Jun 8th 2024, 7:11 am
Just Joined

Should I write in her cover letter,the details about her partner's PIP income? and mention that she is relying on her own employment Instead or is it not relevant at all? I want to use my employement to meet the financial requirement? Thanks
Old Jun 8th 2024, 8:52 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Your friend should not mention her partner's disability if she is applying using her income.
Old Jun 9th 2024, 1:03 am
Just Joined

Thank you so much