Important Questions

Old Oct 29th 2014, 1:32 am
Just Joined

outpost7 is an unknown quantity at this point
Exclamation Important Questions

My husband and I are getting ready to send all our forms for a spousal visa but have a few questions first:
- Do I need to send just the online application form (with the additional documents) or the online application form with a filled out VAF4A form (a bit confused about this)?

-My husband and I were a bit naive about this process and got married in the UK at short notice when I was there on holiday. This of course meant that three home office officers arrived and questioned us for 30 minutes after which they declared they were convinced our marriage is legal and allowed us to marry. This is why we are so keen to get this right this time around. Do I need to address this in the cover letter and should I explain what happened in detail? I know that the home office filed a report so I'm not sure whether to bring this up or not.

Thank you so much!
Old Oct 29th 2014, 7:26 am
BE Enthusiast

Vadio has a reputation beyond reputeVadio has a reputation beyond reputeVadio has a reputation beyond reputeVadio has a reputation beyond reputeVadio has a reputation beyond reputeVadio has a reputation beyond reputeVadio has a reputation beyond reputeVadio has a reputation beyond reputeVadio has a reputation beyond reputeVadio has a reputation beyond reputeVadio has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Important Questions

You need the paper form as well as the on-line form.

Of curiosity, where are you now? Have you had your biometrics appointment?

Personally I wouldn't address the marriage situation in your application. The record is there, and if they want more info than is already on your record, they will ask. Just make sure you meet the financial requirements - there's no leeway, so don't apply if your husband doesn't earn the required income (or qualifies via savings).