How to find date of naturalisation

Old Apr 19th 2021, 11:13 am
Forum Regular

uaemanc is an unknown quantity at this point
Default How to find date of naturalisation

Hi there,
Im hoping someone can help. we are currently in the middle of doing the spouse visa application (FLR) it asks about the date of naturalisation. I actually dont know it and I dont have the copy of the certificate either. I saw online that you have to apply for a replacement certificate online but on their application it also asks the date. Is there anyway of at least finding the date? Anyone I can call?
Thank you
Old Apr 19th 2021, 11:23 am

BritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: How to find date of naturalisation

Can you remember or have a record of the date you attended your citizenship ceremony?
Old Apr 19th 2021, 11:26 am
Forum Regular

I only remember the year it was 2006 I was 16 i dont remember the date at all
Old Apr 19th 2021, 11:55 am
Forum Regular

I dont think i attended a ceremony my mum did but me and my sister did not. We got the certificate after my mum did.
Old Apr 22nd 2021, 9:20 am

BritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond repute

If you were under 18 then you won’t have attended a ceremony. You also would have been registered as a British citizen rather than naturalised. I would your mother and sister to check their certificates. If their dates match then chances are that’s your date of registration as well.
Old Apr 22nd 2021, 3:53 pm
Forum Regular

Hi Thank you for ur information Il check with them.