home office confirmation email under covid-19 period

Old Apr 9th 2020, 6:16 am
Forum Regular

JaridineHK is an unknown quantity at this point
Default home office confirmation email under covid-19 period

May I ask, The home office in "Liverpool the capital building department 1" received my application on 6 April 2020, how long does it take to send a confirmation email to me with reference number ?

Thanks !
Old Apr 9th 2020, 10:55 am

BritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: home office confirmation email under covid-19 period

Depends on their processing backlog and current manpower given Covid-19. It’s unlikely anyone will be able to give you an answer given the current situation but payment is always taken first so keep on your account if you’re paying by card.
Old Apr 9th 2020, 12:30 pm
Forum Regular

Thanks reply !
The home office staff are going to work on daily basis at the moment ?
Old Apr 9th 2020, 1:24 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by JaridineHK
Thanks reply !
The home office staff are going to work on daily basis at the moment ?
The UK is currently on 'lock down' (expected to be extended shortly), people are only going to work if they cannot work from home and anybody with a Coronavirus symptom has to self-isolate at home even if it's just a cough. So most places are running with far less staff than normal, I'd expect the HO is probably the same.
Old Apr 9th 2020, 1:48 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by christmasoompa
The UK is currently on 'lock down' (expected to be extended shortly), people are only going to work if they cannot work from home and anybody with a Coronavirus symptom has to self-isolate at home even if it's just a cough. So most places are running with far less staff than normal, I'd expect the HO is probably the same.
yes, this is the current situation.
I think some of the home office staff are still working in the building, because the DHL report to me my document has been delivered to Liverpool home office.
a little bit worry about is it delivered or not ?
do you think some of the home office staff are still working in the building ? such as collecting the document.

Thanks !
Old Apr 9th 2020, 1:49 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by JaridineHK
yes, this is the current situation.
I think some of the home office staff are still working in the building, because the DHL report to me my document has been delivered to Liverpool home office.
a little bit worry about is it delivered or not ?
do you think some of the home office staff are still working in the building ? such as collecting the document.

Thanks !
I'm sure they'll have at least a skeleton staff - and if DHL have confirmed it's been delivered with a signature, then somebody must be there.
Old Apr 9th 2020, 1:55 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by christmasoompa
I'm sure they'll have at least a skeleton staff - and if DHL have confirmed it's been delivered with a signature, then somebody must be there.
Thanks, I feel more comfortable .....