Going To Uk Help Me Please

Old Jan 3rd 2018, 8:29 pm
Just Joined

shani007 is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Going To Uk Help Me Please

Hello Dear
My Name Is Usman.I Want To Going Uk With My Family
My Wife And My Children Is Italian national.And I,m Pakistani nationality Holder.I Have A Carta di Soggiorno(residence card of a family member of a union citizen)
Can I Need a Visa?Or Can I Directly Travel With My Family?
Old Jan 3rd 2018, 8:40 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

SanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Going To Uk Help Me Please

You need to obtain an EEU Family permit.

https://www.gov.uk/family-permit

You wife will need to show that she is a qualifying person ie. working, looking for work, self sufficient etc.

If self sufficient you will need to purchase private medical insurance for you and family.
Old Jan 3rd 2018, 8:53 pm
Just Joined

Thanks Dear
One More Thing
My Friend Also Apply EEA Visa And IS Refuse Now IS Appeal Under review
He Can Apply New Application Or Wait appeal Response?
Old Jan 3rd 2018, 9:19 pm
BE Forum Addict

Shirtback has a reputation beyond reputeShirtback has a reputation beyond reputeShirtback has a reputation beyond reputeShirtback has a reputation beyond reputeShirtback has a reputation beyond reputeShirtback has a reputation beyond reputeShirtback has a reputation beyond reputeShirtback has a reputation beyond reputeShirtback has a reputation beyond reputeShirtback has a reputation beyond reputeShirtback has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by shani007
Thanks Dear
One More Thing
My Friend Also Apply EEA Visa And IS Refuse Now IS Appeal Under review
He Can Apply New Application Or Wait appeal Response?
Depends on why your friend’s application was refused.
Old Jan 4th 2018, 5:50 pm
Just Joined

The Reason Is
I,m Not satisfied With You And Your Wife relationship.
Old Jan 4th 2018, 6:08 pm
BE Forum Addict

Shirtback has a reputation beyond reputeShirtback has a reputation beyond reputeShirtback has a reputation beyond reputeShirtback has a reputation beyond reputeShirtback has a reputation beyond reputeShirtback has a reputation beyond reputeShirtback has a reputation beyond reputeShirtback has a reputation beyond reputeShirtback has a reputation beyond reputeShirtback has a reputation beyond reputeShirtback has a reputation beyond repute

The Reason Is
Without details, I’d suggest that your friend sign up here and ask his own questions. And/or await the outcome of the appeal/review.
Old Jan 4th 2018, 6:23 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

SanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond repute

The Reason Is
In which case 'your friend' either has to have a good case that the documentation they have already provided is solid enough to prove a relationship and go to appeal (long process) OR

he obtains a lot more additional documentation to prove the relationship and re-applies. Since there is no charge for the Family permit, re-applying appears the better route.
Old Jan 5th 2018, 11:41 pm
Just Joined

what is the appeal response time Minimum Or Maximum?
Old Jan 6th 2018, 1:00 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by SanDiegogirl
In which case 'your friend' either has to have a good case that the documentation they have already provided is solid enough to prove a relationship and go to appeal (long process) OR

he obtains a lot more additional documentation to prove the relationship and re-applies. Since there is no charge for the Family permit, re-applying appears the better route.
I agree with all this. It would probably be faster too.

HOWEVER: Shani007’s friend should read the refusal letter very carefully. There will be more details/explanation of why and how the decision was reached, and this will need to be addressed carefully in a new application.

An appeal could be lengthy, and is unlikely to be successful unless the examining official made a mistake, or failed to consider all the evidence provided.

Shani007, I’m going to say again that we don’t have enough detail to give a definitive answer, or even useful advice.

Your friend really needs to sign up here himself and explain the details of the refusal, or consult a professional.