Form VAF4A Query

Old May 11th 2012, 9:35 am
Forum Regular

Nicola1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Form VAF4A Query

On Form VAF4A, there is a section which asks when the Sponsor (me) was given permission to live in the UK - do you know how I should apply for that?

How do I apply for a National Insurance Number before arrival as that is also required on the above form?

Background info, I'm a British citizen planning to return with my South African family.
Old May 11th 2012, 10:54 am
Back from India

pennylessinindia is a splendid one to beholdpennylessinindia is a splendid one to beholdpennylessinindia is a splendid one to beholdpennylessinindia is a splendid one to beholdpennylessinindia is a splendid one to beholdpennylessinindia is a splendid one to beholdpennylessinindia is a splendid one to beholdpennylessinindia is a splendid one to beholdpennylessinindia is a splendid one to beholdpennylessinindia is a splendid one to beholdpennylessinindia is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Form VAF4A Query

If you do not have a NI number leave it blank. Just put how you acquired your citizenship, was it birth through residency etc
Old May 11th 2012, 11:05 am
Forum Regular

Nicola1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks, I was born there.
Old May 11th 2012, 3:42 pm
Back from India

pennylessinindia is a splendid one to beholdpennylessinindia is a splendid one to beholdpennylessinindia is a splendid one to beholdpennylessinindia is a splendid one to beholdpennylessinindia is a splendid one to beholdpennylessinindia is a splendid one to beholdpennylessinindia is a splendid one to beholdpennylessinindia is a splendid one to beholdpennylessinindia is a splendid one to beholdpennylessinindia is a splendid one to beholdpennylessinindia is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Nicola1
Thanks, I was born there.
So that is the reason to put on the form.