FLR(M) Questions

Old Jul 22nd 2016, 11:10 am
Just Joined

Jatpunjabi is an unknown quantity at this point
Default FLR(M) Questions

Hi guys. Thank you for all the help you have given to everyone over the years. I have few questions to which I am hoping you guys can help me with.
I am applying for spouse visa extension premium day service. I arrived in UK on 14/01/2014 on 33 months visa (married to a British wife). I think I can apply now as I have completed 30 months here.

1. FLR(M) 2.2 Is this the first time you have applied for a visa or extension of stay in one of the above categories (including previous leave granted as a fiancé(e) or proposed civil partner) with your current sponsor? Yes/No - I think NO but please help. Thanks

2. 2.3 Please indicate what stage of extension of leave you are applying for or why you are choosing to extend your current leave in one of the above categories.
1st option: First period of leave to remain (following an initial period of entry clearance as a partner of a settled person, or following an initial period of entry clearance as a fiancé(e) or proposed civil partner of a settled person - 6 months)
Second Option: Second period of leave to remain (following initial grant of leave to remain).

I am sure its one of these two and I am leaning towards the first one but your advice would be needed.

3. If I want to combine employment and self employment income to meet the financial requirement which Category do I select?

4. If worse happens and visa gets refused and assuming the right of appeal is given. Would I have to leave the country to appeal or am I allowed to stay whilst waiting for appeal outcome?
Thank you guys in advance.