FLR (M) question

Old May 20th 2022, 9:50 am
Forum Regular

beautiful_mind is an unknown quantity at this point
Default FLR (M) question

Hello everybody

We are applying for our spouse visa extension and need some help with the financial requirements.

I (sponsor) am currently in a non-permanent, non salaried employment since 2 months which pays 360 pounds per week (gross). My wife was employed but recently her employment ended.

Our combined employment income over the past 12 months is over 24800 (required threshold for us with 2 children). Could you please advise if we meet the financial requirements? We still have 2 months till expiry of visa. Thank you

Last edited by beautiful_mind; May 20th 2022 at 9:55 am.
Old May 20th 2022, 2:32 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

SanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: FLR (M) question

No, you do not meet the financial requirements. You cannot use your wife's income as she is no longer employed.
You do not meet he financial requirements on your income alone.
Old May 20th 2022, 9:39 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by SanDiegogirl
No, you do not meet the financial requirements. You cannot use your wife's income as she is no longer employed.
You do not meet he financial requirements on your income alone.
Thank you SanDiegogirl. If my wife finds any job asap or I get a second job that takes us to 24800 annual equivalent, would we meet the requirements then?

(I earned 21000 in last 12 months and my wife earned 7000, so 28000 in total)
Old May 20th 2022, 9:53 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

SanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by beautiful_mind
Thank you SanDiegogirl. If my wife finds any job asap or I get a second job that takes us to 24800 annual equivalent, would we meet the requirements then?
)

Yes ..... you'll need to apply under Cat B and present payslips and bank statements for past 12 months.
Old May 20th 2022, 10:12 pm
Forum Regular

Yes ..... you'll need to apply under Cat B and present payslips and bank statements for past 12 months.
Thanks again SanDiegogirl.

I also have overseas rental income that is around 450 GBP per month which I have received in my overseas bank account for last 12 months.

Can I just apply straight away under Cat B using this additional rental income? (Without additional employment for myself or spouse) Thanks
Old May 21st 2022, 4:01 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

If added to your current income this rental takes you to 24,800 then you can apply - however you also need to show YOU made 24,800 over past 12 months.
Old May 21st 2022, 4:34 pm
Forum Regular

If added to your current income this rental takes you to 24,800 then you can apply - however you also need to show YOU made 24,800 over past 12 months.
I, myself only, earned 21000 from employment income in the last 10 months. Can I not add the overseas rental income received over 12 months to this figure? (21000 + 450 * 12 = 26400)

As I am still earning the rental income, this can be added to my current income as well I hope? To satisfy both part 1 and part 2 of Cat B
Old May 21st 2022, 5:59 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Yes ....
Old May 21st 2022, 9:04 pm
Forum Regular

Yes ....
Thanks again SDG. Other than payslips and bank statements for the last 12 months, are there any additional documentation needed for our employment?

Are employers letters necessary for previous employments? As I had quite a few in the last 12 months
Old May 21st 2022, 9:10 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

For previous employment, no ...