First Spouse Visa/ FLR M

Old Apr 30th 2024, 8:41 pm
Just Joined

Jb1000 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default First Spouse Visa/ FLR M

Hey,

Hope you are all well!

My partner is applying for the spouse visa for the first time from within the UK. She is currently on a graduate visa.

We are married and therefore meet the criteria for the application without having to provide evidence of 2 years of cohabitation. We have lived together for 1 month which is fine under the requirements.

However, we keep getting a tick box coming up saying 'I confirm I will provide items of correspondence for xx and xx at the same address as evidence you have lived together since your last grant of leave in this category, or from the date you first started living together, covering the last 2 years'. We have to tick this box to proceed.

Please can someone provide any clarity on why we keep getting this?

Or if anyone has had the same issue and proceeded with the application despite ticking this box and what their outcome was?

Thank you!
Old Apr 30th 2024, 8:53 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

SanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: First Spouse Visa/ FLR M

Are you applying on the following application form:

https://www.gov.uk/uk-family-visa/partner-spouse

I ask as there is also the FLR(M) form.

Old Apr 30th 2024, 10:33 pm

BritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond repute

It’s not particularly clearly worded but read it as ‘from the date you first started living together for up to the last 2 years’. If you’ve only lived together for the last month then that’s the only period of cohabitation you need to evidence.
Old May 1st 2024, 5:05 pm
Just Joined

Jb1000 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by BritInParis
It’s not particularly clearly worded but read it as ‘from the date you first started living together for up to the last 2 years’. If you’ve only lived together for the last month then that’s the only period of cohabitation you need to evidence.
Thank you!