Fiance Visa are my documents still in date? 28 day rule

Old Apr 19th 2021, 9:49 am
Just Joined

hannah101 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Fiance Visa are my documents still in date? 28 day rule

Hi everyone,

I'm hoping for some insight here regarding our Fiancé visa application to the UK.

My Fiancé had his biometrics appointment booked on 18 April but the visa centre closed until further notice due to a second wave of Covid.

We submitted the online application on 5 April and my Payslip and Bank statements are dated 29 and 30 March. Will my financial documents still be within the 28 days of the application? Because his biometrics is delayed until early May so the documents will be out of date?

I'd also like to add, he was instructed to pay the application fee at the visa centre (VFS Global) when he attends for his biometrics as he didn't get the option to pay online.

I'm just worried and will appreciate some clarification on this.

Many thanks
Old Apr 19th 2021, 11:09 am

BritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Fiance Visa are my documents still in date? 28 day rule

Your fiancé’s date of application is 5 April so no issue.
Old Apr 20th 2021, 11:52 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by BritInParis
Your fiancé’s date of application is 5 April so no issue.
Thanks for your reply.

So my documents are in date with the application date, but when he goes to pay at his biometrics in May then my documents will be out of date. So which one does it apply to? I get paid end of this month so will I need to include April's pay slip and bank statement due to the delay of his payment fees?

Again thanks so much for your help
Old Apr 20th 2021, 11:57 pm

BritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond repute

5 April is the only date you need to worry about. Anything dated afterwards should not be considered by your ECO.
Old Apr 22nd 2021, 2:17 pm
Just Joined

Ah thanks so much for your help

Do you know if I my partner would need a TB test? I've had conflicted responses. Some say because it's valid for 6 months you don't need to, however on the application he's applied under 'Partner' referring to fiance visa. Once he's arrived here and we get married he will apply for further leave to remain so that will be longer than 6 months.
Any thoughts?

Thanks
Old Apr 22nd 2021, 5:28 pm

Which country is he currently residing in?
Old Apr 22nd 2021, 8:46 pm
Just Joined

He resides in Bangladesh.
Old Apr 22nd 2021, 10:17 pm

In that case he’ll need to submit a TB test.