Few questions before submitting this Dec

Old Dec 3rd 2018, 12:00 pm
Forum Regular

OSJG has a reputation beyond reputeOSJG has a reputation beyond reputeOSJG has a reputation beyond reputeOSJG has a reputation beyond reputeOSJG has a reputation beyond reputeOSJG has a reputation beyond reputeOSJG has a reputation beyond reputeOSJG has a reputation beyond reputeOSJG has a reputation beyond reputeOSJG has a reputation beyond reputeOSJG has a reputation beyond repute
Default Few questions before submitting this Dec

Hello all. Please who should the letters from my husband's employers be addressed to? Checked online but no pointers. I guess it will be same address the sponsor and applicant letters will go to.
Old Dec 3rd 2018, 1:09 pm
Forum Regular

DernierVirage has a reputation beyond reputeDernierVirage has a reputation beyond reputeDernierVirage has a reputation beyond reputeDernierVirage has a reputation beyond reputeDernierVirage has a reputation beyond reputeDernierVirage has a reputation beyond reputeDernierVirage has a reputation beyond reputeDernierVirage has a reputation beyond reputeDernierVirage has a reputation beyond reputeDernierVirage has a reputation beyond reputeDernierVirage has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Few questions before submitting this Dec

For for my wife's initial spouse visa application, as well as her FLR, all supporting letters were addressed to "To whom it may concern"
Old Dec 3rd 2018, 1:14 pm

BritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond repute

“To the Entry Clearance Officer” or “To Whom It May Concern”. It’s not a big issue.
Old Dec 3rd 2018, 8:29 pm
Forum Regular

OSJG has a reputation beyond reputeOSJG has a reputation beyond reputeOSJG has a reputation beyond reputeOSJG has a reputation beyond reputeOSJG has a reputation beyond reputeOSJG has a reputation beyond reputeOSJG has a reputation beyond reputeOSJG has a reputation beyond reputeOSJG has a reputation beyond reputeOSJG has a reputation beyond reputeOSJG has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you DenierVirage & BIP.
We are using 3 jobs. I hope that's fine. Also I'm confused if to pick permanent or temporary as type of employment. He's a health worker with 3 different agencies.

My husband has also just informed me that one of the agencies has just told him they do not issue letter to embassy they will only respond to any enquiry from the embassy. How do I navigate this please?
Old Dec 5th 2018, 12:55 am

BritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond repute

Permanent, if his agency contracts are open-ended.

That's very odd. Do you mean that they have refused to write a letter confirming his employment?
Old Dec 5th 2018, 7:43 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by BritInParis
Permanent, if his agency contracts are open-ended.
Okay thank you
That's very odd. Do you mean that they have refused to write a letter confirming his employment?
Yes that was what he told me. That the person he reports to said that. However we have decided that he will go to their local office and make enquiries in person. That will have to wait till after the further testing results (TB) are out