Few question about uk spouse visa

Old Sep 27th 2018, 3:34 am
Forum Regular

universal soldier is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Few question about uk spouse visa

hi board,
I am quite new on the board so need generously replies over few questions regarding financial requirement & accommodation for uk spouse visa.

1. I am a British citizen and working for a company from last 3 years means I am on category A and I am planning to apply for my partner the spouse visa next month but coincidently by the end of next month I will be tupe transfer to another company. Under tupe regulations 2006 your previous job continuity and terms & conditions remains same with new employer. But does this situation under immigration eyes count as different employer where I will fall under category B instead Category A?

2. I am living in a four bedroom home where 4 rooms, large sitting room, 2 toilets and big garden available and we only 5 people living there. Other 4 people are related to each other like a family and the home is from private landlord. If I ask a room tenancy agreement, no objection letter from landlord and arrange home inspection report then will it be fine. And since my rent include all bills so if I add my bank statement, DVLA driving licence & credit card statement as proof of address then will it be fine?
Old Sep 27th 2018, 11:44 am

BritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Few question about uk spouse visa

1. Partner or spouse? It’s an important distinction. Are they living with you in the UK or elsewhere? I can’t give you a definite answer to your TUPE question off the top of my head but for the avoidance of doubt why not simply apply before the TUPE goes through?

2. Yes, as you set it out, but you should read or reread the accommodation requirements in order to double check whether your housing arrangement doesn’t meet the definition of overcrowding.
Old Sep 27th 2018, 1:45 pm
Forum Regular

Thanks for reply. We are planning to apply spouse visa from abroad where she is living. Yes you are right to apply before tupe. But how about if HO will call to old company then it won't be confirmed that I m working with them due to tupe transfer after the application.

2. As per HO own guidance in 4 rooms there can be 7.5 persons be able to live. You think if I attach other proof of address like credit card statement, dvla full licence then it will cover the need of utility bill & council tax?
Old Sep 27th 2018, 2:16 pm

BritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by universal soldier
Thanks for reply. We are planning to apply spouse visa from abroad where she is living. Yes you are right to apply before tupe. But how about if HO will call to old company then it won't be confirmed that I m working with them due to tupe transfer after the application.
So you are married?

TUPE usually infers that the ownership is changing but everything remains more or less the same, at least initially. Unless the contact details are changing then I wouldn’t worry. The Home Office will only contact your employer if there is doubt regard the veracity of your application or they wish to clarify.

2. As per HO own guidance in 4 rooms there can be 7.5 persons be able to live. You think if I attach other proof of address like credit card statement, dvla full licence then it will cover the need of utility bill & council tax?
There’s no point sending your credit card statement and driving licence. The tenancy agreement and housing report are much more important.
Old Sep 27th 2018, 2:19 pm
Forum Regular

Are utility bills & council tax statement is mandatory to attach?
Old Sep 27th 2018, 3:59 pm

Are utility bills & council tax statement is mandatory to attach?
For what purpose?
Old Sep 27th 2018, 4:31 pm
Forum Regular

Proof of address?
Old Sep 27th 2018, 8:52 pm
Forum Regular

Is proof of address mandatory?
Old Sep 28th 2018, 12:18 pm

Not that I’m aware of.
Old Sep 28th 2018, 3:08 pm
Just Joined

NZ2UK is an unknown quantity at this point

When we were applying the advise we got from a consultant was that it wasn’t mandatory. However we included it and photos of the house, as they put it - officially it’s not considered as evidence, but they can’t unsee it... so it’s going to be in their mind when considering if you’ve met the criteria.
Old Sep 28th 2018, 3:55 pm

Originally Posted by NZ2UK
When we were applying the advise we got from a consultant was that it wasn’t mandatory. However we included it and photos of the house, as they put it - officially it’s not considered as evidence, but they can’t unsee it... so it’s going to be in their mind when considering if you’ve met the criteria.
A rather esoteric approach. All the photos in the world won’t help if you don’t meet the financial or accommodation requirements.
Old Sep 28th 2018, 9:31 pm
Forum Regular

And does su07 sponsor undertaking form is needed to attach along with VAF4A & appendix 2 forms?
Old Sep 29th 2018, 12:38 am

No, you don’t need to provide Form SU07 for a spouse application - that’s only for dependent adults, e.g. elderly parents.
Old Sep 29th 2018, 6:29 pm
Forum Regular

Thanks. Can the financial documents be dated after the date of aapplication but before the date of biometrics?
Old Sep 29th 2018, 6:59 pm

Thanks. Can the financial documents be dated after the date of aapplication but before the date of biometrics?
No.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.