EU passport

Old Jun 16th 2015, 1:14 pm
Dichotomus tinker

not2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: EU passport

Originally Posted by formula

The new rules for EEAs in the UK on the back of the Mccarthy ruling has also given the UK rules that no other EEA countires have. It's made a hard decision for those EEA immigrants who qualify for PR and are worried about the UK 2017 referendum.

I wouldn't say it is easy for EEAs at the moment and it won't get easier. Even Germany is planning more EU changes to make to harder for those that use free movement because benefits are better in other countries. They also plan removing and and long bans for those that lie to government departments to get something for nothing from that country: something that wouldn't happen to someone on a UK visa,
Are you or anyone else with me on 'closing the EU/EEA freedom of movement' into the UK. To stop the free loading, scooping benefits, stop the taking of jobs from UK citizens and whatever else this freedom of movement with all the EEA/EU's do going into the UK. Leave the free loading, benefits cheats & jobs fto all those British

I would like to see the 'freedom of movement from the EU/EEA to the UK stopped within the next 12 months, even before any future EU referendum.

Or are there other options?