EEA FAMILY PERMIT FOR OVERSTAYER

Old Dec 22nd 2016, 5:30 pm
Just Joined

Sifi88 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default EEA FAMILY PERMIT FOR OVERSTAYER

Hi everybody,
I would like to ask a question if anybody can help me. I'm married to eu national for 4 months. I was an OVERSTAYER in uk for 10 years and I came back voluntarily on my own expenses without notifing uk government that I'm going back. Me n my wife are together for 2 years, we got married in Pakistan and she stayed 2 months n then went back to her native country. Now I'm in Pakistan and we want to go to uk but I will be joining her in uk, I got refused twice by schengen visa so now she want to use her treaty rights and live in uk again, before few months she was living in uk for more the 3 years. Could anyone guide me plz what's the process and what will be my chances are for getting family permit to uk?
Thank you very much
Old Dec 30th 2016, 12:46 am

BritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: EEA FAMILY PERMIT FOR OVERSTAYER

Apply and find out. Overstaying shouldn't affect your ability to obtain an EEA Family Permit. You should however answer any questions regarding your previous immigration indiscretions with complete honesty.
Old Jan 1st 2017, 5:57 pm
Just Joined

Lynee112 is an unknown quantity at this point

What do I do.....I was married to a eu citizen man we had a baby in the uk we decided to move to his country in this case sweden ....when we got there the maltreatment started and I was courageous to file a divorce in his country. Now I want to return to the uk with my child ....I was there as his family ember what do I do......I just wanna go back home I have lived in the UK for over 8 years ..
Old Feb 23rd 2017, 8:19 am

BritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Lynee112
What do I do.....I was married to a eu citizen man we had a baby in the uk we decided to move to his country in this case sweden ....when we got there the maltreatment started and I was courageous to file a divorce in his country. Now I want to return to the uk with my child ....I was there as his family ember what do I do......I just wanna go back home I have lived in the UK for over 8 years ..
How long have you been outside the UK? Which passport do you hold?