EEA Family Permit Application - Need Help

Old Nov 19th 2015, 4:46 am
Just Joined

nishants85 is an unknown quantity at this point
Question EEA Family Permit Application - Need Help

Hi All,

I have been going through the different forums to understand the process of applying for EEA Family permit, but could not find a proper answer. On this forum I found one topic and got a lot of answers, especially from BritinParis (thanks a lot for your inputs).

Now, my situation is that I am currently staying in India with my wife (She is a Polish citizen) since last 6 months, and we are planing to apply for an EEA family permit by next year in January (travel plans are for June though, but want to make sure we are doing it the correct way). the reason being, she is finding it very hard to adjust here. I have applied for an Intra company transfer, but it is a bit difficult in my organization.

I have following queries:-

1. is it necessary to to show any financial proof like bank statements etc?
2. Is it necessary to provide information about the place where we intend to stay in UK?
3. I was working in UK till last year (for around 1 year) and got National insurance number as well, will it be helpful in the application?
4. We have got the joint rent agreement from the owner and I thought it might be helpful with the application.
5. We have got a photograph from the Church (signed by priest) as a gift on the wedding day.
6. We met in London for the first time, and I have few pictures from there. Should I provide them with the application?