EEA Family Permit

Old Apr 10th 2015, 10:10 am
Dichotomus tinker

not2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: EEA Family Permit

you are likely aware of this also?

Italian Citizenship for Spouses
Old Apr 10th 2015, 10:22 am
Just Joined

gabryxx89 is an unknown quantity at this point

yeah I knew there was something related to that, as with any other country, i guess, once you're married and you can prove that it's not fake or for the solely purpose of getting citizenship, they shall give you the possibility to be with your spouse. That links with my previous post about getting PR in Australia

Thanks not2old, it's so nice to see people like you willing to help just for the sake of it

Thanks,

Gab
Old Apr 10th 2015, 7:25 pm
Just Joined

Cambridgeman is an unknown quantity at this point

Once a person has a EEA family permit, can it be renewed ?
Old Apr 10th 2015, 9:05 pm
Dichotomus tinker

not2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Cambridgeman
Once a person has a EEA family permit, can it be renewed ?
see ENU2.20

https://www.gov.uk/government/public...y-permit-eun02

Basically once the 'family permit' (FP) has been issued the applicant intentions are to enter the UK during the validity of the six months the FP is good for. Then on arrival in the UK they would apply for a residence certificate or residence card.

Should the FP holder not travel to the UK within the validity of the 6 months the after the FP has been issued, then its an 'apply again' - at which point the home office caseworker would question 'why did you not go to the UK on the FP', since, applying for an FP, the applicant intentions are to move to the UK to settle with their partner/spouse.
Old Apr 11th 2015, 5:51 pm
BE Forum Addict

HKG3 has a reputation beyond reputeHKG3 has a reputation beyond reputeHKG3 has a reputation beyond reputeHKG3 has a reputation beyond reputeHKG3 has a reputation beyond reputeHKG3 has a reputation beyond reputeHKG3 has a reputation beyond reputeHKG3 has a reputation beyond reputeHKG3 has a reputation beyond reputeHKG3 has a reputation beyond reputeHKG3 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by gabryxx89
Also, on another note, I was thinking of studying with Open University in England, does that make me a student in UK, for visa purposes?

Thank you very much guys,

Gab
Gab

As an EU citizen, if you seek tuition fee support, you need to be ordinary resident in the EU for three years before the course starts in order to apply for financial support. Please see section 3 of the link below -

http://www.saas.gov.uk/_forms/residence.pdf
Old Apr 18th 2015, 1:21 pm
Just Joined

gabryxx89 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by HKG3
Gab

As an EU citizen, if you seek tuition fee support, you need to be ordinary resident in the EU for three years before the course starts in order to apply for financial support. Please see section 3 of the link below -

http://www.saas.gov.uk/_forms/residence.pdf
Thanks HKG3!

I do not intend to seek tuition fee support, i was just wondering if i can apply as a student to get residence card after the EEA Family Permit, but hopefully I should be able to find a job soon enough.