Documents for spouse visa

Old Nov 26th 2017, 5:01 am
Just Joined

sun777 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Documents for spouse visa

Hello,

I am going to apply for UK spouse visa at the beginning of next year.
Below are the documents that I would submit. Could you check them and let me know if there is something I need to add?

Information about me
- visa application form
- Appendix 2
- current and previous passports
- two passport sized photos
- TB certificate
- marriage certificate

Evidence of English language requirement
- IELTS Life skills A1

Information about your finances and employment
- six months of payslips and bank statements

Accommodation details
- mortgage statements
- council tax statements
- accommocation details with a supporting letter from my husband confirming that I am able to stay there

Information about my sponsor in the UK
- P60
- a copy of my husband's passport
- evidence of our reationship (a confirmation letter from my husband, a copy of his birth certificate, marriage certificate, photographs of our wedding and cards)

Any feedback is welcome.

Thank you.

Last edited by sun777; Nov 26th 2017 at 5:14 am. Reason: deleted some of contents
Old Nov 26th 2017, 8:29 am
BE Forum Addict

michali has a reputation beyond reputemichali has a reputation beyond reputemichali has a reputation beyond reputemichali has a reputation beyond reputemichali has a reputation beyond reputemichali has a reputation beyond reputemichali has a reputation beyond reputemichali has a reputation beyond reputemichali has a reputation beyond reputemichali has a reputation beyond reputemichali has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Documents for spouse visa

I presume the six months bank statements and pay slips are from your sponsor? They must be originals or certified by the employer and bank.

There is some uncertainty as to whether you have to submit evidence of phone calls, WhatsApp etc. between the two of you. On the government site, it says you don’t generally have to send these but it seems you should! Not sure about that!

Of course, you will include receipts of payment for the visa and biometrics when these are available!
Old Nov 26th 2017, 4:52 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

SanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond repute

NHS surcharge receipt number

Letter of employment and/or contract from current employer
Old Nov 27th 2017, 3:03 am
Forum Regular

adi16 is an unknown quantity at this point

not to hijack your thread....Just a simple questions
My TB test is expiring on Dec 30/2017 but I will be apply for visa again (refused last month) on 30/11/2017. Should get a new TB certificate or this one will work??

P.S. didn't want to open a new thread for just one simple question.
Old Nov 27th 2017, 11:43 am
Forum Regular

gaja00 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by sun777
Hello,

I am going to apply for UK spouse visa at the beginning of next year.
Below are the documents that I would submit. Could you check them and let me know if there is something I need to add?

Information about me
- visa application form
- Appendix 2
- current and previous passports
- two passport sized photos
- TB certificate
- marriage certificate

Evidence of English language requirement
- IELTS Life skills A1

Information about your finances and employment
- six months of payslips and bank statements

Accommodation details
- mortgage statements
- council tax statements
- accommocation details with a supporting letter from my husband confirming that I am able to stay there

Information about my sponsor in the UK
- P60
- a copy of my husband's passport
- evidence of our reationship (a confirmation letter from my husband, a copy of his birth certificate, marriage certificate, photographs of our wedding and cards)

Any feedback is welcome.

Thank you.
I take it you got this information from the Guide to supporting documents on the Gov.uk website?

For the Information about your sponsor in the U.K., where it says “Evidence of your sponsor’s current employment, studies or other means of support and total monthly income after tax.” The first sentence states: This could include a variety of any of the financial documents outlined above in the finances section. This would be, as michali mentions, payslips and bank statements.

It might be worth reading through Appendix FM-SE to ensure you’re providing the right sets of documents depending on your sponsor’s means of support.

Phone records or chats aren’t necessary if you can show proof of time spent together before and/or after your marriage e.g. flight tickets to visit one another, hotel bookings under both your names, photos with each other in different locations - not just your wedding. Nonetheless its better to include phone records if you have them.

As i understand it, WhatsApp chats aren’t considered legitimate if exported and printed as these could have been manipulated but screenshots of chats and call history from your phones would be valid.
Old Nov 27th 2017, 11:44 am
Forum Regular

gaja00 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by adi16
not to hijack your thread....Just a simple questions
My TB test is expiring on Dec 30/2017 but I will be apply for visa again (refused last month) on 30/11/2017. Should get a new TB certificate or this one will work??

P.S. didn't want to open a new thread for just one simple question.
Hi. I responded to this question in your new thread. Better safe than sorry I say.
Old Nov 28th 2017, 12:24 am
Forum Regular

adi16 is an unknown quantity at this point

Thank you dear.