Do i take life in the UK test?

Old May 6th 2015, 3:57 pm
Banned

michealclark is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Do i take life in the UK test?

i want to move to UK from USA. Do i take the test?

My mother is a British nation and father is USA nation.
Old May 6th 2015, 4:14 pm
Concierge

mikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Do i take life in the UK test?

Originally Posted by michealclark
i want to move to UK from USA. Do i take the test?

My mother is a British nation and father is USA nation.
If you mother was a British national, born in the UK, then you already are British by descent, and just need to get your British Passport and move to the UK. No need for any visa or test.
Old May 6th 2015, 4:18 pm
Banned

thank you mikelincs,

I born in USA not in Uk.
Old May 6th 2015, 4:24 pm
Concierge

mikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by michealclark
thank you mikelincs,

I born in USA not in Uk.
Where you were born isn't any problem, it's where your mother was born. If she was a British citizen otherwise tha by descent, you are already a British Citizen through her.
Old May 6th 2015, 4:33 pm
Banned

thank you mikelincs,

My mother was born in Uk. i am very clear now. with others suggestions i booked the test in August 2015. I purchased <snip> and other online websites.

I will get the British Passport soon.

If i cancel the test, do i get amount. Please let me know. Thank you very much.

Last edited by christmasoompa; May 6th 2015 at 4:47 pm.
Old May 6th 2015, 4:48 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mikelincs
Where you were born isn't any problem, it's where your mother was born. If she was a British citizen otherwise tha by descent, you are already a British Citizen through her.
Bless you trying to help Mike, but in case you didn't guess from the OP's appalling English (despite claiming to have a British mother), he's a spammer trying to sell his Life in the UK tests.

Thank you anyway, thread closed.