Designated BRP Post Office has closed down

Old Oct 5th 2022, 9:32 am
Just Joined

MisterMister is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Designated BRP Post Office has closed down

Hi guy. During the whole application process, this group has been so helpful for me. I’ve just arrived UK yesterday. However, when I came to the post office (Kings Cross) to collect my BRP today, it has been closed and there’s no signs outside to show any information. I went to the website as the HO’s guidelines but I still haven’t figured out what I can do yet. Does anyone know and experience this situation. Any advices would be much appreciate. Thanks a lot
Old Oct 5th 2022, 11:30 am

BritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Designated BRP Post Office has closed down

I would redirect your BRP to another post office. You’ll need to go into the branch in question to arrange this and pay a small fee.

https://www.postoffice.co.uk/branch-finder

Make sure to filter by ‘BRP Card Collection Service’ under ‘Home Office Services’ when searching for your nearest branch.
Old Oct 6th 2022, 3:41 pm
Just Joined

MisterMister is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Designated BRP Post Office has closed down

Hello. Thank you for the answer. After a little digging we found out that any BRPs to be picked up from Kings Cross EUSTON Road need to go to the Moorgate post office at the London Wall. Cheers.

Originally Posted by BritInParis
I would redirect your BRP to another post office. You’ll need to go into the branch in question to arrange this and pay a small fee.

Make sure to filter by ‘BRP Card Collection Service’ under ‘Home Office Services’ when searching for your nearest branch.