Date of Payslips and Bank statements

Old Jul 17th 2018, 4:54 am
Just Joined

CK1991 is an unknown quantity at this point
Question Date of Payslips and Bank statements

Hi everyone,

We are preparing to submit our application for uk spouse visa.

My husbands payslips are dated as per the last date of the month i.e. 28 Feb, 31 March, 30 April, 31 May, 30 June, 31 July. He started work on 29 Jan 2018. So we will wait till the 6 months is up and only submit our application after 30 July.

1) But the salary will be deposited into husband's account between 25th - 27th of the month. Will this be a problem?

2) the 6th month salary will be in his account by 26 July (his employer agreed to pay him by then). and since he is flying to meet me on the 28 July, he will print out his statements on 27 July...so it will be from 27 Jan to 27 July, all 6 months pay will be reflected. But i am afraid we might be rejected because the period of his bank statements does not cover his 6 months employment because technically he started work on 29 Jan, so should the bank statement be from 29 Jan to 29 July (instead of 27 Jan to 27 July).....?

Someone please help!! Thank you!!
Old Jul 17th 2018, 8:48 am
Forum Regular

PhilFromTheFuture has a reputation beyond reputePhilFromTheFuture has a reputation beyond reputePhilFromTheFuture has a reputation beyond reputePhilFromTheFuture has a reputation beyond reputePhilFromTheFuture has a reputation beyond reputePhilFromTheFuture has a reputation beyond reputePhilFromTheFuture has a reputation beyond reputePhilFromTheFuture has a reputation beyond reputePhilFromTheFuture has a reputation beyond reputePhilFromTheFuture has a reputation beyond reputePhilFromTheFuture has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Date of Payslips and Bank statements

The bank statements are there to show that all 6 monthly payments were made into your sponsors bank account. If the ones you print show that, and they are dated within the 28 days before your submission date, then you’re fine.

Its important to ensure you have all payslips available and ready at the point of submitting your application.

The most important factor is when you actually apply. You’ll be applying after your sponsor has been employed for 6 months, so again - no problem.

Good luck

edit: it’s also worth mentioning that I was in the same boat as you. My application was approved. You can’t really compare applications as there are many other requirements, but at least it shows that it’s not a cause for refusal.
Old Jul 17th 2018, 11:12 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by PhilFromTheFuture
The bank statements are there to show that all 6 monthly payments were made into your sponsors bank account. If the ones you print show that, and they are dated within the 28 days before your submission date, then you’re fine.

Its important to ensure you have all payslips available and ready at the point of submitting your application.

The most important factor is when you actually apply. You’ll be applying after your sponsor has been employed for 6 months, so again - no problem.

Good luck

edit: it’s also worth mentioning that I was in the same boat as you. My application was approved. You can’t really compare applications as there are many other requirements, but at least it shows that it’s not a cause for refusal.
Thank you so much!! We were about to change his flight to a later date and it would have cost us £400!

Just to double check and sorry to be such a pain - so it won't matter that the bank statements will be up to 27th July although the payslip is dated 31st July? and although he will only be deemed as employed for 6 months on the 29th July?

I truly apologize for re-asking the same question, just really need to confirm my understanding, thank you!
Old Jul 18th 2018, 12:49 am

BritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond repute

Providing you have six months worth of payslips and six months worth of bank statements showing the same salary payments going into your sponsor's bank account then you are good to go. You shouldn't apply for the visa however until after 29 July.
Old Jul 18th 2018, 1:30 am
Just Joined

Thank you for clarifying! Such a relief to know the dates of the bank statements will not matter (it will be within the 28 days time frame anyway), absolutely love this forum

duly noted, we will only be submitting the online application on the 1st August
Old Jul 23rd 2018, 4:04 am
Just Joined

Hi all,

My husband will be promoted effective 1st August (so salary and designation will change), can we do our biometrics after 1st august? Will it matter when we do the biometrics? We will be mentioning his promotion in the sponsor letter and the employer letter.

We have decided to submit our online application on the 31st July.

p.s: I would really appreciate it if someone could help take a look at our letters (sponsor letter, applicant letter, employment letter and accommodation letter). Should I post it in this thread or should I be creating a new one with an appropriate title??

Thank you so much!!
Old Jul 23rd 2018, 6:46 am
Just Joined

Curlysu is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi all, I think I may be in the same boat and I am worried. I applied for spouse visa on the 21st of July as I got paid the 20th July my last payslip was sent to my address. Now I am bit worried after reading this as my payslips have period begin and period end date, it shoes payment date 31st of July even though pay goes into account on 20th.

pkease advice me on the best way to go about this as I am really worried.

kind regards
Old Jul 26th 2018, 11:09 am
Just Joined

Hi Everyone,
I am wondering if we should mention his promotion in the employer letter. Please see our draft of the letter below (they are allowing us to type out the letter). Will this be sufficient or is it too long?? Thank you so much!

UK Immigration Services

30th July 2018

To whom it may concern,

Mr N – British National – [DOB]

We confirm that Mr. N is currently, and has been, employed by XYZ Consulting Ltd. in the UK since 29th January 2018, period over which Mr. N has been paid the level of salary and commission stated in this letter.

Mr. N is currently employed in the position of with a permanent contract and his basic salary is £23,000.00 per annum based on a 40-hour week, excluding commission. To-date, Mr N has earned commission of £ as stated in his payslip for the month of July 2018.

Please also be informed that on the 27th April 2018, there were 2 payments made into Mr N’s bank account. These payments are as detailed below:

i) £ : This was his net pay for the month of April 2018, as stated in his payslip for the month of April 2018.

ii) £ : This was the payment provided to upgrade his standard LinkedIn account.

Mr. N will be promoted to effective 1st August 2018 and will receive a basic salary of £25,000.00 per annum based on a 40-hour week, excluding commission as per his promotion letter attached.

We hereby confirm that the payslips attached are authentic and genuine.

If you have any queries in relation to this letter, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Yours faithfully,

Managing Director
[Email add]
[Phone no]

For and on behalf of XYZ Consulting Ltd
Old Jul 28th 2018, 11:35 pm

BritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond repute

No point mentioning a future promotion and salary raise - the ECO won't be able to take it into consideration and it may cause unnecessary confusion.
Old Jul 29th 2018, 12:28 am
Just Joined

Wodinsrage is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello, need some advice please.
I started working two months ago, and got my first payslip last month, but there was a 32£ difference between the section marked payments and the bank deposit. The bank deposit did line up with the section marked net pay, and the difference is the same amount as my pension deduction. Is this something normal, or should I be worried? Is there a way to rectify this error?
Old Jul 29th 2018, 12:32 am

Originally Posted by Wodinsrage
Hello, need some advice please.
I started working two months ago, and got my first payslip last month, but there was a 32£ difference between the section marked payments and the bank deposit. The bank deposit did line up with the section marked net pay, and the difference is the same amount as my pension deduction. Is this something normal, or should I be worried? Is there a way to rectify this error?
It doesn't sound like an error if it's a pension deduction and net pay is what you should be receiving into your bank account.
Old Jul 29th 2018, 12:53 am
Just Joined

Sorry, to clarify, the amount paid into my bank account matches the net pay, but, the amount listed as "payment", "paid by credit transfer" is 32£ less than my bank deposit.
Old Jul 29th 2018, 12:55 am

Sorry, to clarify, the amount paid into my bank account matches the net pay, but, the amount listed as "payment", "paid by credit transfer" is 32£ less than my bank deposit.
Best to speak to your HR department if you're worried.
Old Jul 29th 2018, 11:16 am
Just Joined

Thank you for the assistance, but our company has no he department, so I'm just going to have to speak with my solicitor
Old Jul 29th 2018, 12:40 pm

Thank you for the assistance, but our company has no he department, so I'm just going to have to speak with my solicitor
What exactly are they going to say that will help? Speak to whoever produces your payslips and ask them to clarify. Personally I don't think it's an issue.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.