Correct IHS fee for step child

Old Jan 18th 2019, 3:12 pm
Just Joined

arsy20 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Correct IHS fee for step child

Hi

I applied for Spouse settlement visa for my wife and my stepson. Here is a timeline for better understanding:

Application Category: Settlement (Wife) and (Step son)
Priority level: Priority for both
Application Submitted Online: 03/01/19
Biometrics & Passport Submission: Mirpur, Pakistan
Biometrics taken: 08/01/19
Supporting Documents Sent To Sheffield: 09/01/19
Supporting Documents Received At Sheffield: 10/01/10
Documents received back from Sheffield: Not Yet -- Done with lawyer so maybe he has received them back.
Email confirmation from UKIV: 14/01/2019 - For both applications received 10 minutes apart stating with entry clearance officer for consideration.
IHS fees for son email: Recvied on the 16/01/19
IHS fees paid and replied as per email instructions: 16/01/19
Employer Contacted By UKVI :
Sponsor Contacted By UKVI :
Decision Made:
Contacted For Collection:
Collection Made:

This is the first time we are applying. I work one full time job have been for 2 years earning about £28,000 a year. My wife is divorced and have court sole guardianship. We have submitted all the relevant documents. But my question is so when the online application was submitted I paid the application fees for both and priority fees for both and my missus IHS fee that day. The IHS fee on 03/01/19 was around £600. I received an email to pay for my step sons IHS fee on 14/01/19, obviously after the increase. I only had to pay again around £600. When in click the link they sent me, it says there is no money left to pay full payment has been received. I have received payment receipt on email. Everything went to plan. But i just wanted to make sure the payment is correct as i expected to pay the increased fees but wasn't asked. The only thing i can think of is that the online applications were submitted on the 03/01/19, that is why. Any opinions?
Old Jan 18th 2019, 3:14 pm
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Correct IHS fee for step child

Originally Posted by arsy20
Hi

I applied for Spouse settlement visa for my wife and my stepson. Here is a timeline for better understanding:

Application Category: Settlement (Wife) and (Step son)
Priority level: Priority for both
Application Submitted Online: 03/01/19
Biometrics & Passport Submission: Mirpur, Pakistan
Biometrics taken: 08/01/19
Supporting Documents Sent To Sheffield: 09/01/19
Supporting Documents Received At Sheffield: 10/01/10
Documents received back from Sheffield: Not Yet -- Done with lawyer so maybe he has received them back.
Email confirmation from UKIV: 14/01/2019 - For both applications received 10 minutes apart stating with entry clearance officer for consideration.
IHS fees for son email: Recvied on the 16/01/19
IHS fees paid and replied as per email instructions: 16/01/19
Employer Contacted By UKVI :
Sponsor Contacted By UKVI :
Decision Made:
Contacted For Collection:
Collection Made:

This is the first time we are applying. I work one full time job have been for 2 years earning about £28,000 a year. My wife is divorced and have court sole guardianship. We have submitted all the relevant documents. But my question is so when the online application was submitted I paid the application fees for both and priority fees for both and my missus IHS fee that day. The IHS fee on 03/01/19 was around £600. I received an email to pay for my step sons IHS fee on 14/01/19, obviously after the increase. I only had to pay again around £600. When in click the link they sent me, it says there is no money left to pay full payment has been received. I have received payment receipt on email. Everything went to plan. But i just wanted to make sure the payment is correct as i expected to pay the increased fees but wasn't asked. The only thing i can think of is that the online applications were submitted on the 03/01/19, that is why. Any opinions?
You just scraped in before the fee increase, bonus!
Old Jan 18th 2019, 4:47 pm
Just Joined

So the charge is correct and not a mistake? That's all im concerned about basically.

Thanks in advance
Old Jan 26th 2019, 7:34 pm
Just Joined

Hi I made an IHS payment on 16/01/19, the day I received an email to make a payment and I also sent a message to [email protected], on that day as instructed on the email. I have not had a reply to state anything. I did receive an email after the payment, that a payment has been received by WorldPay. When clicking on the top up link sent in the email after payment it would state full payment has been made and nothing else is required. The 23/01/19 was the last date to make the payment, I of course made it on 16/01/19, but when I click on the link now it states:

''You've missed the top up payment deadline of 23/01/2019

UK Visas and Immigration (UKVI) will contact you with the decision on your visa application.''

Please could you can confirm this is just because the top up link has expired?
Old Jan 26th 2019, 7:39 pm
Just Joined

Hi I made an IHS payment on 16/01/19, the day I received an email to make a payment and I also sent a email on that day as instructed on the email requesting a payment. I have not had a reply to state anything. I did receive an email after payment that a payment has been received by WorldPay. When clicking on the top up link sent in the email after payment it would state full payment has been made and nothing else is required. The 23/01/19 was the last date to make the payment, I of course made it on 16/01/19, but when I click on the link now it states:

''You've missed the top up payment deadline of 23/01/2019

UK Visas and Immigration (UKVI) will contact you with the decision on your visa application.''

Please could you can confirm this is just because the top up link has expired?