Category D of financial requirements to be met

Old Aug 14th 2018, 10:21 pm
Rkv
Just Joined

Rkv is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Category D of financial requirements to be met

Hi I am applying for spouse visa UK and my husband as my sponsor we are applying under category D of Appendix FM of cash savings. He is having savings of more than £ 62500 in his account but it says " source of the funds "
he is self employed and he has saved the funds over 2 years so we are not sure how to show the source of funds
please give examples of sources of funds in case of self employed
rest all the requirements are met only we do not know how to write this to establish the source of funds
thanks
Old Aug 16th 2018, 6:31 am

BritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Category D of financial requirements to be met

“Savings from self-employed imcome”