Barcode separator

Old Jul 27th 2017, 1:02 am
Forum Regular

adi16 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Barcode separator

Thank you HKG3 for the info. unfortunately I do not hold BNO passport. My parents have it but I didn't apply at the time.
Old Jul 27th 2017, 4:41 pm
BE Forum Addict

HKG3 has a reputation beyond reputeHKG3 has a reputation beyond reputeHKG3 has a reputation beyond reputeHKG3 has a reputation beyond reputeHKG3 has a reputation beyond reputeHKG3 has a reputation beyond reputeHKG3 has a reputation beyond reputeHKG3 has a reputation beyond reputeHKG3 has a reputation beyond reputeHKG3 has a reputation beyond reputeHKG3 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by adi16
Thank you HKG3 for the info. unfortunately I do not hold BNO passport. My parents have it but I didn't apply at the time.
You may want to check your parent's BN(O) passports to see whether you were included in either one of them without your knowledge.
Old Jul 29th 2017, 12:35 pm
Forum Regular

brynmaxwell is an unknown quantity at this point

I always thought I was reasonable intelligent until starting this visa stuff - now reckon I'm gibbering idiot!! Never known such a shambles as UKVI/VFS/Home Office websites.

VFSGlobal for Philippines has one website with barcode separator instructions for visas -standard T1, T2, T3, T4 and T5 and another website for visas - PBS T1 –T5, EA, Certificate of Entitlement, UKAncestry, Replacement BRP and Returning Resident. Each includes some separators not included on other website.

I want separators for fiance visa application, but can't find category specifically listed. Does anyone know where I find correct bundle of separators for fiance visa?
Old Jul 30th 2017, 12:21 am
Forum Regular

diane1982 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by brynmaxwell
I always thought I was reasonable intelligent until starting this visa stuff - now reckon I'm gibbering idiot!! Never known such a shambles as UKVI/VFS/Home Office websites.

VFSGlobal for Philippines has one website with barcode separator instructions for visas -standard T1, T2, T3, T4 and T5 and another website for visas - PBS T1 –T5, EA, Certificate of Entitlement, UKAncestry, Replacement BRP and Returning Resident. Each includes some separators not included on other website.

I want separators for fiance visa application, but can't find category specifically listed. Does anyone know where I find correct bundle of separators for fiance visa?
https://www.vfsglobal.co.uk/hongkong/pdf/HKAnnex-A-Eng.pdf

You can use this, you just have to choose which one is applicable.
Old Jul 30th 2017, 8:10 am
Forum Regular

Thanks for reply diane. That's identical to vfs Philippines website, but neither site refers to fiance apps. To add to my confusion the separators on both lists require docs divided differently to the separators I printed from vfs Phils website only a month ago. Apparently in mere 30 days its all changed again resulting in yet more binned printouts! ggrrrrrr
Old Jul 30th 2017, 9:01 am
Forum Regular

Thanks for reply diane. That's identical to vfs Philippines website, but neither site refers to fiance apps. To add to my confusion the separators on both lists require docs divided differently to the separators I printed from vfs Phils website only a month ago. Apparently in mere 30 days its all changed again resulting in yet more binned printouts! ggrrrrrr
That happened to me as well.Don't throw it away if you already printed it out. You only need those to separate your documents, so if you are applying for fiance visa what i saw in the uk visa centre you just have to choose *sponsor evidence, employment evidence, financial evidence, appendix 2,consent letter and proof of relationship,accomodation,tb test and additional documents(this would be all the documents of applicant). There is no separate barcodes for fiance application.

https://www.vfsglobal.co.uk/brazil/pdf/Barcode-Separators-for-applicants-Bogota-DMC.pdf

check this one also.

Last edited by diane1982; Jul 30th 2017 at 9:11 am.
Old Jul 30th 2017, 10:43 pm
Forum Regular

Hi diane In relation to the amount of paper already wasted a few more sheets is rapidly becoming neither here or there! So rather than dither about any longer I printed them out again. But its not really helped cos now I'm dithering around trying to decide do I put this doc with this separator or that one, cos separators are too vague in their definition of evidence they should contain. And there are multiple choice where to put stuff eg separator with heading "Sponsor Evidence" lists Proof of "Sponsor Accommodation" yet another separator is headed "Accommodation". So where to put Property Inspection Report/Title Deeds/Mortgage statement etc? I dunno - just keep moving them from one to another.

I've decided to cover myself by listing all the documents and where I've put them - let ECO shuffle them about to his heart's content!

When I discovered the new system initial reaction was that's good idea - no scratching around trying to figure out way of separating different blocks of evidence without using folders. But in reality the separators are no help at all.

Sorry to rant on diane - I appreciate your advice. But since getting involved first with tourist visas and now fiance visas I've developed a seriously poor opinion of our political masters and the bureaucrats that do their bidding. This country is rapidly becoming more like a Banana Republic!!!

Max

When I first noticed
Old Jul 30th 2017, 10:54 pm
Forum Regular

But you have your own worries diane. Where are are you to based?

Good luck and hope you get favourable outcome quickly.
Old Aug 5th 2017, 6:09 pm
Forum Regular

I'm still clueless which docs go with particular separators.
1) Do copies of visa stamped pages of previous passport that prove travel to meet fiance go with "Consent Letters/Proof of Relationship" barcode?
2) Does sponsor's bank statements, personal accounts, and other proof to meet financial requirements go with "Sponsor Evidence" or with Financial Evidence"? "Sponsor Evidence" refers to Sponsor Financial Documents and "Financial Evidence" refers to Account Statements, Other Financial Documents.
3) Where do Sponsor & Applicant birth and divorce certs go?
4) Presumably all travel itineraries go with "Additional Documents"

Any guidance would be greatly appreciated.
Old Aug 6th 2017, 12:12 am
Forum Regular

I'm still clueless which docs go with particular separators.
1) Do copies of visa stamped pages of previous passport that prove travel to meet fiance go with "Consent Letters/Proof of Relationship" barcode?
2) Does sponsor's bank statements, personal accounts, and other proof to meet financial requirements go with "Sponsor Evidence" or with Financial Evidence"? "Sponsor Evidence" refers to Sponsor Financial Documents and "Financial Evidence" refers to Account Statements, Other Financial Documents.
3) Where do Sponsor & Applicant birth and divorce certs go?
4) Presumably all travel itineraries go with "Additional Documents"

Any guidance would be greatly appreciated.
1. Yeah it should be put under proof of relationship
2.Just use sponsor's evidence with all the documents you are providing Disregard the financial evidence.Just separate the accomodation. The applicant documents just put under additional documents
Old Aug 6th 2017, 3:04 am
Forum Regular

The barcodes I used are sponsor evidence, appendix 2, TB test, accomodation, and additional documents. There is also a barcode for marriage certificate but i just include that in the sponsors evidence. and the birth cert. put your own birth cert in sponsor evidence and then applicant put it under additional.
Old Aug 6th 2017, 6:28 am
Forum Regular

Hi diane. To divide as you suggest would make sense, but with respect who knows if you got it right? However, with the absence of any guidance from vfsglobal I'll do the same. Many thanks.
Old Aug 6th 2017, 8:49 am
Forum Regular

Diane. You submitted your application in July. Did you give vfs your sponsors docs as well as your own? If you submitted the whole package with barcodes separating the docs in the format you suggest, then its reasonable to assume your manner of separating them was okay, otherwise you'd have been told to use more separators.
I suspect you did submit yours + sponsors docs cos when my fiance had her biometrics done last week vfs told her they could only scan ALL the documents - not just hers, so she had to post them to me. Max
Old Aug 6th 2017, 9:20 am
Forum Regular

Sorry Diana - thought of another query. Assuming you had them, did you put all sponsors flights, hotel reservations etc in sponsors evidence - and same with photos take together?
Old Aug 6th 2017, 9:23 am
Forum Regular

Sorry Diana - thought of another query. Assuming you had them, did you put all sponsors flights, hotel reservations etc in sponsors evidence - and same with photos take together?
Yes i did. I submitted both my husbands documents and mine as well.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.