Appendix 2 Question

Old Feb 5th 2019, 6:21 pm
Just Joined

girlontheway is an unknown quantity at this point
Question Appendix 2 Question

So question about Appendix 2 1.28 "Is your spouse responsible for supporting anyone financially, including any children listed above?" Not sure how to answer this. We have 3 children together and live together so they were listed "above". There is no court order or anything saying he has to pay financially for them... but obviously we do share the expenses as we share a bank account. They want me to list full bane - date of birth - how much $ per month. What do I answer?
Old Feb 5th 2019, 6:46 pm

Pulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Appendix 2 Question

Answer the question exactly as written.

​​​​​​​Do not question the sense of the question, or try to interpret it to fit your circumstances, just answer it honestly no matter how illogical the question seems, or how irrelevant the answer appears to be.

​​​​​​​If it is asking for amounts per child, put in the best estimate you can, you can do nothing more.
Old Feb 5th 2019, 7:18 pm
Just Joined

girlontheway is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Appendix 2 Question

Originally Posted by Pulaski
Answer the question exactly as written.

​​​​​​​Do not question the sense of the question, or try to interpret it to fit your circumstances, just answer it honestly no matter how illogical the question seems, or how irrelevant the answer appears to be.

​​​​​​​If it is asking for amounts per child, put in the best estimate you can, you can do nothing more.
Thank you. I will do just that.