Appendix 2 form..Please

Old Sep 13th 2015, 9:12 am
BE Enthusiast

goins is a name known to allgoins is a name known to allgoins is a name known to allgoins is a name known to allgoins is a name known to allgoins is a name known to allgoins is a name known to allgoins is a name known to allgoins is a name known to allgoins is a name known to allgoins is a name known to all
Default Appendix 2 form..Please

One of the questions on the financial appendix 2 form

1. Have you lived with your Sponsor in a relationship akin to marriage at any time including since your marriage?
Old Sep 13th 2015, 9:15 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Appendix 2 form..Please

Originally Posted by goins

1. Have you lived with your Sponsor in a relationship akin to marriage at any time including since your marriage?
Have you?

Whats your questions?
Old Sep 13th 2015, 9:18 am
BE Enthusiast

goins is a name known to allgoins is a name known to allgoins is a name known to allgoins is a name known to allgoins is a name known to allgoins is a name known to allgoins is a name known to allgoins is a name known to allgoins is a name known to allgoins is a name known to allgoins is a name known to all

i live in Canada but have stayed with my fiance/wife now on all three occasions, until we got married August 24/ 2015..On the other side of the coin yes i want to be with her and live together..we dearly both want that..

i Answered with a "YES"

We have not lived together for 2 yrs,, think i must change it to "NO"

Okay been up all night and must have coffeey...

Last edited by goins; Sep 13th 2015 at 9:23 am.
Old Sep 13th 2015, 9:27 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

i live in Canada but have stayed with my fiance/wife now on all three occasions, until we got married August 24/ 2015..On the other side of the coin yes i want to be with her and live together..we dearly both want that..

i Answered with a "YES"

Okay been up all night and must have coffeey...
That makes your situation a bit clearer, someone should be able to help you out
Old Sep 13th 2015, 10:04 am
BE Enthusiast

TY Pollyana..
Old Sep 13th 2015, 5:53 pm
BE Forum Addict

formula has a reputation beyond reputeformula has a reputation beyond reputeformula has a reputation beyond reputeformula has a reputation beyond reputeformula has a reputation beyond reputeformula has a reputation beyond reputeformula has a reputation beyond reputeformula has a reputation beyond reputeformula has a reputation beyond reputeformula has a reputation beyond reputeformula has a reputation beyond repute

i Answered with a "YES"

Where does that question mention "2 years"? I'm only going from your quote but that says "at any time".

Is your quote correct?

If it is:-

Did you ever live with her "akin to marriage" (as husband and wife would) when you visited her?

When you got married, did you live together as husband and wife before you returned back to Canada?

Is either of these last two questions a "Yes"?

The 2 years akin to marriage is usually for those who want to apply as an unmarried partner and therefore nothing to do with that question, if your quote is correct. It seems that question is more to catch out the sham marriages, where they try to use deception to get a visa.

Last edited by formula; Sep 13th 2015 at 6:13 pm.
Old Sep 13th 2015, 9:09 pm
Just Joined

chunkvoy is an unknown quantity at this point

If you've lived together with shared financial responsibility - bills, rent etc. - it's a yes. If your wife has merely visited you on a tourist visa and stayed at your place for a few months here and there, or vice versa, it's a no.

If you're applying for a spouse or fiance visa, that question isn't a big deal, so just be honest. I gather you're not required to provide proof such as bills from that period.

Two years doesn't come into it.
Old Sep 14th 2015, 9:56 am
BE Enthusiast

My quote was going by the question asked, this question can go so many ways.

Before i was married, i stayed with her, when i visited my Fiance/..now wife. Got married August 24, 2015 (marriage Visa) lived with her for the 2 weeks before i came back on the 6 September, 2015 to Canada to so my sponsor and me can apply for the settlement visa,
so yes i did live with my wife for the 2 weeks we were married, prior to that, i did stay with her when i visited her the two times i was there for the long periods.
And yes i did help her out with bills and a car water, food, and misc items.when i visited her.

Last edited by goins; Sep 14th 2015 at 10:08 am.
Old Sep 14th 2015, 10:18 am
BE Forum Addict

formula has a reputation beyond reputeformula has a reputation beyond reputeformula has a reputation beyond reputeformula has a reputation beyond reputeformula has a reputation beyond reputeformula has a reputation beyond reputeformula has a reputation beyond reputeformula has a reputation beyond reputeformula has a reputation beyond reputeformula has a reputation beyond reputeformula has a reputation beyond repute

goins, you have lived with your wife akin to marriage. You married and then lived together as husband and wife until you returned to Canada to apply for your next visa.

UKVI can see that they have already given you a marriage visa, will see your marriage certificate and can see how long you stayed on your visa. They can see all your immgiation history to the UK.

Try not to overthink this. You aren't in a sham marriage to get a visa.

Last edited by formula; Sep 14th 2015 at 10:25 am.
Old Sep 14th 2015, 10:21 am
BE Enthusiast

Formula ty very much, Sorry for the confusion, it's just that the question is so vague and can go many ways..my apologies ..
Old Sep 14th 2015, 10:33 am
BE Forum Addict

Formula ty very much, Sorry for the confusion, it's just that the question is so vague and can go many ways..my apologies ..
Don't worry about asking questions and there is no need to apologise. Sometimes we can't see the wood for the trees.

Just remember that you have already filled in the marriage visa correctly to show you will get married and leave the UK. It's just a tick box exercise to get a visa and the spouse visa is the same.

Use ksand on uk-yankee to help you with this application and with the documents needed because she knows the spouse visa rules inside out. And don't worry about asking questions there either. Nobody minds how many questions you ask as they know how important these visas are.

Last edited by formula; Sep 14th 2015 at 10:40 am.
Old Sep 14th 2015, 10:38 am
BE Enthusiast

Thanks. great place just like home..ty Formula
Old Sep 14th 2015, 10:40 am
BE Forum Addict

Oh, and if you want to ask ksand the question you asked on here just to make sure, I won't be offended.
Old Sep 14th 2015, 11:31 am
BE Enthusiast

TY, but its a yes after you posted the questions they were both "YES.. will leave it as such..
Old Sep 14th 2015, 1:11 pm
BE Forum Addict

Before you put your application in, post the documents you are using for that on uk-yankee for ksand to check that for you. You don't want your application delayed while UKVI ask for more doucuments or worse, you miss something and get a refusal and lose your fee.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.