Any visa hope?

Old May 5th 2015, 3:25 pm
Forum Regular

mayb is just really nicemayb is just really nicemayb is just really nicemayb is just really nicemayb is just really nicemayb is just really nicemayb is just really nicemayb is just really nicemayb is just really nice
Default Any visa hope?

I probably already know the answer to this but here it goes anyway:

I was over on a 2 year spousal visa which I obtained at the end of 2011, I stayed the full 2 years and then my husband and I moved back to the states in 2014.

We now want to move back so my question is will I have to reapply under the new, much stricter rules?
Old May 5th 2015, 6:11 pm
BE Forum Addict

formula has a reputation beyond reputeformula has a reputation beyond reputeformula has a reputation beyond reputeformula has a reputation beyond reputeformula has a reputation beyond reputeformula has a reputation beyond reputeformula has a reputation beyond reputeformula has a reputation beyond reputeformula has a reputation beyond reputeformula has a reputation beyond reputeformula has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Any visa hope?

Originally Posted by mayb
I probably already know the answer to this but here it goes anyway:

I was over on a 2 year spousal visa which I obtained at the end of 2011, I stayed the full 2 years and then my husband and I moved back to the states in 2014.

We now want to move back so my question is will I have to reapply under the new, much stricter rules?
Sorry, your assumption is correct. You will need to apply under the July 2012 immigration changes because your spouse visa has expired and you are starting again. It's a shame that you didn't apply for ILR before you left.

Last edited by formula; May 5th 2015 at 6:15 pm.