Am within the 28 day rule?!- Please help

Old Feb 4th 2019, 3:11 am
ntb
Forum Regular

ntb is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Am within the 28 day rule?!- Please help

Hi all, I am super confused because im reading many different things online.

I will be applying for a spouse visa in the next weeks and wanted to know if I am within the 28 day rule.

We have bank statements and pay slips from August 2018 to January 2019. The last payslip was put into my husbands account on 31st Jan 2018.

1.)
If I apply online before the 25th February 2019 will I be within the 28 day rule?

2.)Also if my biometrics is booked a few days after is that okay? The rule applies to the online application only, correct?
Old Feb 4th 2019, 4:03 am
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Am within the 28 day rule?!- Please help

Originally Posted by ntb
Hi all, I am super confused because im reading many different things online.

I will be applying for a spouse visa in the next weeks and wanted to know if I am within the 28 day rule.

We have bank statements and pay slips from August 2018 to January 2019. The last payslip was put into my husbands account on 31st Jan 2018.

1.)
If I apply online before the 25th February 2019 will I be within the 28 day rule?

2.)Also if my biometrics is booked a few days after is that okay? The rule applies to the online application only, correct?
Yes, the 28 day rule is from the date of your online application. As long as you have 6 payslips that cover a full 6 months of pay (1 August - 31 January) then you're fine to apply on 25 February.
Old Feb 4th 2019, 4:14 am
ntb
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by spouse of scouse
Yes, the 28 day rule is from the date of your online application. As long as you have 6 payslips that cover a full 6 months of pay (1 August - 31 January) then you're fine to apply on 25 February.
Oh great! This forum is a life saver. Thanks so much for your swift response
Old Feb 4th 2019, 4:18 am
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ntb

Oh great! This forum is a life saver. Thanks so much for your swift response
You're very welcome. Good luck with your application!
Old Feb 4th 2019, 4:20 am
ntb
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by spouse of scouse
Sorry another question, my husband gets paid monthly. So my husband gets his check on the last working day of each month. Am still okay? Might sound a bit stupid but want to double check.
In august he recieved his check on the 31st and in January he recieved his check on the 31st