Advice would be appreciated

Old Jan 12th 2020, 6:10 pm
Just Joined

Mary58 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Advice would be appreciated

Good evening to all the fine people. I cant beleive that it is now nearly time for the next applications for my grandchildren to be sumbitted.
My granddaughter and grandson were granted visas under the 10 year route in Sept 2017.

I have been unable to confirm which application forns need to be used for the next visa application.

We have still not had any word on their fathers 2nd stage application which was lodged in October, but the 26 weeks will be up towards the end of March so hopefully not too much longer on that one.

Any advise on which form to use would really be appreicated.

Many thanks.
Old Jan 12th 2020, 7:11 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

SanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Advice would be appreciated

Having looked back at your earlier posts, your immigration history is complicated to say the least; entered the UK with daughter, son in law and children on visitor's visas with intention to stay. 12 to 18 months of working with lawyers and HO to legalise your stay.

Would advise you get assistance from your immigration lawyers as to next visa for children. (I have no idea as to what 10 year route they were given)