Advice- Courier for visa documents US to UK

Old Sep 18th 2018, 7:38 pm
Forum Regular

A3am is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Advice- Courier for visa documents US to UK

We have paid all visa fees and applied for a settlement visa online (US husband moving to UK). We need to pay for the shipping label but am a little confused as to what we need. We will be sending the documents from my husbands end to the my address in the UK so i can put in the documents needed from my end e.g. my income evidence etc. I will then send the entire package to Sheffield. Should we still pay for the shipping label from VFS global? Or can my husband pay for shipping one way to my address in the UK, then I pay for a a return shipping label to be returned to my address in the UK? Or do I need to get it shipped back to the US from Sheffield? If you do get the returning shipping address from VFS global, do you just stick it on a regular envelope and take it to your local post office or is the VFS global payment only the return leg?

Thanks in advance for any help.
Old Sep 18th 2018, 11:20 pm
Forum Regular

spinrs2k is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Advice- Courier for visa documents US to UK

You can have the documents returned back to whereever you wish, just get the package weighted before shipping then include a return envelope with the required stamps in the package.

My plan is going to same as you mentioned my wife will send me her documents and then I will bundle it all up in the UK and send directly to Sheffield and ill have the documents returned to me in UK.