Advice

Old Jan 3rd 2018, 7:02 pm
Forum Regular

Bobjon is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Advice

I am applying for a spouse visa for my wife in June. Now she lives in Iran (where she will be applying) now do i have to provide her any financial support, I have not heard of this or see it anywhere in the appendix. I have been told by someone now its not about the money because money is not an issue its just a way of sending money back there is not a legal way so the home office must understand that it's not possible due to sanctions. Can someone also provide a detailed appenxd or link to it, just incase i am looking at the wrong one.
Old Jan 3rd 2018, 10:04 pm

BritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Advice

If you're asking whether the Home Office will expect you to show evidence that you are providing financial support for your wife whilst she is living in Iran before granting her a spouse visa then the answer is no. They will expect you to show that your relationship is genuine which may include evidence of the pooling of finances but there is no formal requirement.
Old Jan 4th 2018, 12:00 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by BritInParis
If you're asking whether the Home Office will expect you to show evidence that you are providing financial support for your wife whilst she is living in Iran before granting her a spouse visa then the answer is no. They will expect you to show that your relationship is genuine which may include evidence of the pooling of finances but there is no formal requirement.
I don't have any assets or finances there so no pooling of finances required. And thank you for the responsone about providing support im glad thats cleared up and not required. Thank you
Old Jan 4th 2018, 12:35 am

BritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bobjon
I don't have any assets or finances there so no pooling of finances required. And thank you for the responsone about providing support im glad thats cleared up and not required. Thank you
How are you planning to meet the financial requirements then?
Old Jan 4th 2018, 5:16 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

SanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond repute

The OP has a very interesting 'other' post running where he has explained his problem regarding varying payslips.

He started work in October 2017.
Old Jan 4th 2018, 6:54 am
Forum Regular

I started work in October on a monthly contract paying me gross 18.6k a year. So i am just waiting on my 6th payslip. Thats how i will prove my income. I thought by pooling you meant by assets in Iran eg, houses or salary from Iran
Old Jan 4th 2018, 6:14 pm
BE Forum Addict

Shirtback has a reputation beyond reputeShirtback has a reputation beyond reputeShirtback has a reputation beyond reputeShirtback has a reputation beyond reputeShirtback has a reputation beyond reputeShirtback has a reputation beyond reputeShirtback has a reputation beyond reputeShirtback has a reputation beyond reputeShirtback has a reputation beyond reputeShirtback has a reputation beyond reputeShirtback has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by SanDiegogirl
The OP has a very interesting 'other' post running where he has explained his problem regarding varying payslips.

He started work in October 2017.
That was enlightening. Thank you.
Old Jan 4th 2018, 9:14 pm

Originally Posted by Bobjon
I started work in October on a monthly contract paying me gross 18.6k a year. So i am just waiting on my 6th payslip. Thats how i will prove my income. I thought by pooling you meant by assets in Iran eg, houses or salary from Iran
I meant any joint assets or pooling of finances anywhere, e.g. jointly owned property, joint savings or current accounts, remittance of salaries, etc..
Old Jan 5th 2018, 12:48 pm
Forum Regular

I meant any joint assets or pooling of finances anywhere, e.g. jointly owned property, joint savings or current accounts, remittance of salaries, etc..
Correct I am the sponsor so I'll show my payslips from my place of work to show that I reach the financial requirements. We don't have joint accounts anywhere or in the UK because she has never visited the UK before.
Old Jan 5th 2018, 12:50 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Shirtback
That was enlightening. Thank you.
that's saved me from a rejection.