Accommodation Requirements (Spouse Visa)

Old Mar 12th 2018, 1:42 am
Just Joined

juliannab is an unknown quantity at this point
Post Accommodation Requirements (Spouse Visa)

Hi all,

Currently doing the 6-month fiancé visa (spouse settlement visa) application and I worry that our accommodation section isn't up to par. Mind taking a look?

My fiancé is renting a room with 3 other housemates, his tenancy agreement states that he holds a LICENSE for the room instead of a LEASE. The license is due to terminate on August 6th 2018, after which it continues on a monthly basis. My preferred travel entry date to the UK is June 20th 2018.

At the moment, we have the following as evidence for our accommodation documents:

-The tenancy agreement with details of the license to occupy.
-A signed statement from the landlord giving his permission for me to move in and that we will sign a new contract upon my arrival. It also states how big the room is and how it is adequate size for both my fiancé and I.
-A council voting registration letter sent to my fiancé to prove his address (since all utilities and bills are included in the rent).

DOES ALL THIS SEEM SUFFICIENT?
I worry in regards to the License/Lease situation and the fact that we do not have a housing report. We only state the size of the room in the landlord's statement.

Please let me know your thoughts! Thank you!