Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Moving back or to the UK > Citizenship/Passports and Spouse/Family Visas (UK)
Reload this Page >

Accommodation exclusively occupied and environmental health report.

Accommodation exclusively occupied and environmental health report.

Old Sep 30th 2018, 2:55 pm
Forum Regular

OSJG has a reputation beyond reputeOSJG has a reputation beyond reputeOSJG has a reputation beyond reputeOSJG has a reputation beyond reputeOSJG has a reputation beyond reputeOSJG has a reputation beyond reputeOSJG has a reputation beyond reputeOSJG has a reputation beyond reputeOSJG has a reputation beyond reputeOSJG has a reputation beyond reputeOSJG has a reputation beyond repute
Default Accommodation exclusively occupied and environmental health report.

Hello .

I read from someone who got a spouse visa at first trial that she included an environmental health report to prove that accommodation will not be over crowded. She also advised one includes it. However while searching for companies to do the report, all the ones I saw said the accommodation must be exclusively occupied by the sponsor and family. They went on to say if any other person that is NOT a member of the sponsors family resides there, the report will not be suitable for immigration purposes.

I'm now a bit confused. Is this report really mandatory? UKVI says a house share can be used as far as sponsor and family have required number of rooms to themselves. In our case, it's a 4 bed house we wish to rent. The owner has a room to himself and is renting two rooms to us (my husband, child and myself). I don't want to pay for a report that will not be useful to me at the same time i don't want to omit it if it's important. Please advise me. Thank you