2017 UK SPOUSE VISA TIMELINES

Old Jul 7th 2017, 9:01 am
Just Joined

taffet87 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: 2017 UK SPOUSE VISA TIMELINES

The GWF number... including the letters GWF and then the 9 digit numeric number after GWF with no spaces

It didn't recognise it at all until late afternoon of 5 July... I had tried checking for many days and also earlier in the afternoon of 5 July.
Old Jul 7th 2017, 9:04 am
Just Joined

Abigael is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by taffet87
The GWF number... including the letters GWF and then the 9 digit numeric number after GWF with no spaces

It didn't recognise it at all until late afternoon of 5 July... I had tried checking for many days and also earlier in the afternoon of 5 July.
Yeah..I use that one..

I dont have idea why you can't find it anymore

I suggest ,Just wait for result..
I'm in ,2 months in a row ,nothing heard any aside from the standard email of Sheffield saying that they received my application last june 21, ,2017
Old Jul 7th 2017, 10:32 am
Just Joined

taffet87 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Abigael
Yeah..I use that one..

I dont have idea why you can't find it anymore

I suggest ,Just wait for result..
I'm in ,2 months in a row ,nothing heard any aside from the standard email of Sheffield saying that they received my application last June 21, ,2017
Not sure what you mean by can't find it anymore... the website didn't recognize it until 5 July but from 5 July it does recognize my GWF number and says decided on 3 July as per timeline I posted above.. thanks
Old Jul 7th 2017, 12:03 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

This thread is meant to be for TIMELINES ONLY...as it keeps wandering off topic I am closing the thread and have opened a new thread here...

http://britishexpats.com/forum/citiz.../#post12288993

Please take time to read my opening post and look at the link posted. This will give you an example of how the thread should look.