Tailor In HK

Old Oct 1st 2007, 6:32 pm
Just Joined

Spike80 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Tailor In HK

Anyone know of a reasonably priced but quality tailor in Hong Kong.

Thanks
Old Oct 1st 2007, 7:10 pm
Banned

Dago is a splendid one to beholdDago is a splendid one to beholdDago is a splendid one to beholdDago is a splendid one to beholdDago is a splendid one to beholdDago is a splendid one to beholdDago is a splendid one to beholdDago is a splendid one to beholdDago is a splendid one to beholdDago is a splendid one to beholdDago is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Tailor In HK

Euro Fashions shop 14 gf Tsim Sha Tsui Mansion83 to 97 Nathan Rd Kowloon (852) 23685455
Old Oct 1st 2007, 7:55 pm
BE Forum Addict

ex reg has a reputation beyond reputeex reg has a reputation beyond reputeex reg has a reputation beyond reputeex reg has a reputation beyond reputeex reg has a reputation beyond reputeex reg has a reputation beyond reputeex reg has a reputation beyond reputeex reg has a reputation beyond reputeex reg has a reputation beyond reputeex reg has a reputation beyond reputeex reg has a reputation beyond repute

Of course Sam is the well known one.

But for me I wouldn't bother with any although the guy on the ground floor of the Ocean Terminal made me a half decent suit ten years ago.
Old Oct 1st 2007, 11:45 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

JackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Spike80
Anyone know of a reasonably priced but quality tailor in Hong Kong.

Thanks

I've posted the following on another thread - hope it helps.
Mrs JTL

Both JTL and I have had suits and shirts made at Maxwell's. It was recommended by some old friends at Bankers Trust in HK. Here's the website:

http://www.maxwellsclothiers.com/

There's a lady called Doris who speaks very good English and she normally takes measurements and gives recommendation on fabric and style. She's a very helpful young lady. Maxwell's send their tailors to the UK, US and Canada regularly to take orders from their overseas customers. Once they've got your size, assuming you don't change much, you can order from them over and over again without a visit.

If money's no object, try Sam's:
http://www.samstailor.com/

There're many more tailors around in Tsimshatsui and Wanchai. Just browse around and find one you like.
Old Oct 2nd 2007, 3:19 am
Banned

Dago is a splendid one to beholdDago is a splendid one to beholdDago is a splendid one to beholdDago is a splendid one to beholdDago is a splendid one to beholdDago is a splendid one to beholdDago is a splendid one to beholdDago is a splendid one to beholdDago is a splendid one to beholdDago is a splendid one to beholdDago is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by ex reg
Of course Sam is the well known one.

But for me I wouldn't bother with any although the guy on the ground floor of the Ocean Terminal made me a half decent suit ten years ago.
It is not the ocean terninal and I have 5 year old shirts which have stood up better than UK bought ones. Who is Sam? If he is the one with pictures of every big shot and him on his wall then you have to wait for months.

Most of these actually use the same sweat shop to manufacture and the 'tailors' are just sales offices.