Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Far East and Asia > China/Hong Kong
Reload this Page >

Baggage London - Hong Kong / Singapore

Baggage London - Hong Kong / Singapore

Old Nov 17th 2008, 1:39 pm
Urz
Just Joined

Urz is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Baggage London - Hong Kong / Singapore

I'm planning to move from London to Hong Kong and will have a few boxes to ship. I'll need to keep them in storage until I confirm my destination (ie, get a job) and then have them shipped.

I have quotes from Excess Baggage / 1st Contact, Simpsons, and Seven Seas. Has anyone used them before and had good or bad experiences?
Old Nov 18th 2008, 11:31 am
Just Joined

sobolak is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Baggage London - Hong Kong / Singapore

Originally Posted by Urz
I'm planning to move from London to Hong Kong and will have a few boxes to ship. I'll need to keep them in storage until I confirm my destination (ie, get a job) and then have them shipped.

I have quotes from Excess Baggage / 1st Contact, Simpsons, and Seven Seas. Has anyone used them before and had good or bad experiences?

Hi there Urz

I used Allfreight International moving the same distance 2 years back. Very good service.

I was also in touch with Excess Baggage and Seven Seas. I was then adviced not to use the lattest from one of my friends who moved to South Africa and had a really bad experience using them. Got similar impression of Allfreight and Excess Baggage, but ended up using Allfreight as their pricing were more competitive.

Good luck!

Sobo