peruvian nationalization

Old May 9th 2014, 1:30 pm
Just Joined

laura5 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default peruvian nationalization

hi all i am not sure this is the correct place to post this but need some help i have been living in peru for 3 years now i am a British citizen and have a little boy as well.and i have been married for 3 years now i have read on some sites that i do not need to take the the tests that they make you do when you apply for citizenship and i have also been told i may be able to get my Peruvian citizenship through my son but was told this was possible by a lawyer. what i want to know is do i really need to take these tests or not or is their an alternative route for this. thanks

laura
Old Aug 1st 2014, 11:55 pm
BE Enthusiast

AdrianR is a splendid one to beholdAdrianR is a splendid one to beholdAdrianR is a splendid one to beholdAdrianR is a splendid one to beholdAdrianR is a splendid one to beholdAdrianR is a splendid one to beholdAdrianR is a splendid one to beholdAdrianR is a splendid one to beholdAdrianR is a splendid one to beholdAdrianR is a splendid one to beholdAdrianR is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: peruvian nationalization

Why not get it from the Horse's Mouth, ie: Dept. of Immigration of the Peruvian Government?

Obtención de la Nacionalidad Peruana por Naturalización | Superintendencia Nacional de Migraciones

I'm assuming you can read Spanish competently after three years?